δεκαεπτά

eunoia
Greek
/juːˈnɔɪ.ə/
A feeling of goodwill, especially one that exists between a speaker and an audience.

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚  * . : 。 ✿ *

"Boys, I'll be going off to see Renjun. Don't kill each other before I get back,"

*random intense booty slapping happening in the waters*

Johnny swaggers slowly in his neon yellow Bottega Veneta slides, attempting not to slip and fall onto the hard marble floor.

He had his fair share of experiences. It was not particularly pleasant recalling those embarrassing times.

He whistles a merry tune on his way towards the showers.

The giant fashion icon loved the idea of Renjun in NCT, especially since the boy lost the extra baby fat, he'd be a great ambassador for Valentino or maybe support a smaller less well-known fashion brand.

Renjun looked so naturally stunning now that he was pulling off simple outfits perfectly.
He could not fantom the potential fashion companies and magazines that would kill just to get the boy to model for them.

Like that, Renjun could enter the Fashion world, savouring the first-hand taste of how it is like being

Not only that, being the ambassador of brands would bring in more opportunities for NCT to grow in terms of aesthetics. Besides, possible collaborations await him for his diversified lines of designs that could break the boundaries of fashion, make statements and impact the world.

Talk about NCT World Domination.

"Injunn~, you done my boy?" Johnny sings.

"Almost done, Hyung!"

The door clicked open.

The boy peers out of the door, his damp hair sits comfortably on his head. His eyes look at the older with innocence and his lips form a pout that Johnny squealed internally.

"Yes, Injun? Why aren't you stepping out?" Johnny's head tilts to the left.

"They don't fit me,"

Renjun lets the door swing behind him, scooting out of the shower.

The bright loose rainbow sweater was layered over the plain white tee as the black jeans hugged his legs snugly.

The heavyweight of Johnny's scrutiny on his body was a little overwhelming for Renjun.

Sweat covered over his palms even though the boy tried to convince himself that Johnny Hyung was just looking at the clothes like the fashion-obsessed person he is.

What if he wasn't? What if he's just faking that he's looking at the clothes when in fact he's judging how huge his thighs are? And how revolting his plump arms are?

Johnny's eyebrows furrowed as he leans against the wall. The black jeans looked nice but it didn't fit the overall aesthetics. It needed something lighter coloured to draw out Renjun's innocence.