δεκατέσσερα

kefi
/ke-fi/ noun /
Greek
The spirit of joy, enthusiasm, high spirits and frenzy. In which good times and passion for life are expressed with an abundance of excitement, happiness and fun.

**✿❀○❀✿**

"Jeno Hyung,"

Jeno turns.

Well, he shouldn't have but-

He ends up swallowing some pool water. Which is surprisingly not as salty and doesn't reak of chlorine. All he hopes is that it's been properly cleaned and that he doesn't drink as much pee as he thinks he actually drinks.

Jisung laughs more than he should have.

And he too ends up drinking some of that same pool water. Chenle just stays at the side enjoying the child's fight, sipping on his coconut water. 

With a bigger splash coming from the front, they look up to see a figure dropdown. Jeno knew that anything that big falling into the waters was probably a human.

"I'm going to check it out,"

Jeno dives into the pool as water glides past his skin. And soon, the figure becomes more detailed and he sees the smaller boy looking upwards, towards whatever muffled sounds from the surface.

It seems like a small fight had just broken out. The petite boy had definitely not planned to go swimming. He was in an oversized white cotton shirt that showed his bruised collarbone and Bermuda shorts that were likewise too big on him.

Renjun still looked pretty cute in it. But he was cute sitting there looking up towards whatever soap opera was happening above their heads.

He encircled his arms around the older boy's tiny waist and pushed through the water pressure and onto the surface.

He gasped for air as he got to the surface, pulling Renjun along. He helped the smaller one to get above the waters, onto the edge of the swimming pool.

Jeno flips his hair and swims a little closer to the older.

"Are you okay?"

He looks straight into Renjun's eyes. His eyes are glassy and a little red. The Korean's eyes travel to his lips. They lack colour and quiver from the slight summer breeze.

Renjun nods.

"Yeah, just a little shocked,"

From the corner of Jeno's eye, Haechan almost slips and almost falls but quickly regains his balance before he sheepishly waddles towards them with both arms carrying fresh warm towels.

Jeno swims closer to the older and was about to get out of the pool until he heard the irregular sound of slippers smacking against the slippery floor. The track-and-field boy later concludes that maybe staying in the pool would be a better ide.

"OH MY GOD, RENJUN ARE YOU OKAY? OH, MY SWEET LORD, THIS IS ONLY YOUR FIRST TIME AND THIS KIND OF THING HAPPENS," Haechan snatches their attention, making them crack their necks.

"LEE MINHYUNG,"

Mr Lee's voice boomed. Poor Haechan almost tripped and fell into the Swimming pool again. Jeno suppressed his laughter into a wide smile only for it to disappear when a loud resounding smack on the cheek could be heard.