δεκαέξι

retrouvaille 
French
/noun /retrouver-aille /
The joy of reuniting with someone after a long separation.

**✿❀○❀✿**

"And here's the walk-in closest. Hold on a sec-," Haechan's hand goes into his bag, rummaging through the various stuff he brings. He pulls out a pearlescent card that looks more high-tech than the Samsung phone he owns. With some sort of a symbol at the front and some fancy font that said NCT.

"Woah," The older boy awed in amazement at the card that probably costed more than his house.

"Oh yeah, you'll be getting it soon during initiation. It's rad," The prefect holds his card between the index and the middle finger, swinging it to the sensor.

The sensor beeps an A sharp and the wooden doors, with some intricate flower carvings that Jeno couldn't help but not really focus his attention on them, pressed against each other as they open.

His eyes glittered. His jaw dropped.

Air conditioning hits him with a cooling chill.

The refreshing light smell of lavender air freshener soothes the senses.

Cabinets and even more clear cabinets filled to the brim with clothes. Oh, so luxurious clothes, silks and gems and pearls embedded. Other were woollen soft and fluffy and others are of materials Jeno himself can't point out.

Just the thought of how much this all cost could make one's head turn and turn.

Each section had a person's name engraved in gold. And under the name was another person's name,  possibly French or Italian.

Haechan points to one right next to them.

The gold engravings write in fancy font Lee Haechan. And the bottom writes Burberry. His closet was filled with plenty of signature plaids on one portion and the other seemed more normal.

"Became the youngest ambassador at Burberry so they send me their newest stuff while I try them on. Wanna see?"

"So that's why you keep going off sometimes during English for photo shoots?" Pieces of memory slowly flood back of Haechan leaving him with Dreamies or Renjun a couple of times while he left with Mr Seo.

Haechan laughs sheepishly as he scans his finger on a small black keypad

"How does-,"

"Yeah, c'mon. There's a lot more," Haechan pulls the other by the wrist into the room.

"Lee Jeno, the newbie to the school and to the club," the familiar voice of Mr Seo rang throughout the room. The doors shut with a magnetic click.

"Johnny Hyung~," Haechan runs and lands himself in the arms of the older male. Johnny bear hugs the smaller and ruffles his heart after releasing the smaller who was went giddy from the hug.

Jeno stares at the two hugging each other, feeling a little left out but now unsure as to how to address the older.