δεκαπέντε

gezillig
/adj /heh-sell-ick
Dutch
a feeling of warmth, comfort and relaxation, a friendly ambience and a cosy atmosphere. pleasant togetherness.

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚  * . : 。 ✿ *

Sunlight shines into the place, painting the whole place gold like Midas' touch.

The scent of citrus and honey hits them. The sight of greenery under the golden filter was splendid and Renjun couldn't help but take a deep breath in. The scents of tangerine and excitement fill him. The ongoing debates of intelligent people made Renjun feel dumb on a whole new level. Some were sipping tea and talking to their friends while admiring the scenery and one was huddled in their favourite corner reading the damn dictionary.

Jeno had never been so overwhelmed by the senses.

The tangerine trees were so close that Renjun could simply reach out to grab a bunch. He looks at Taeyong with puppy eyes and the oldest smiles, walking towards the balcony waving his hands at the boys to come forward to grab some fresh tangerines.

Haechan was the first to run up. He pressed against the railings, leaning forward dangerously. His arms are barely outstretched yet he is able to firmly grab the tangerines in his hand.

He plucks two bright tangerines and throws the two over to Jeno who no doubt successfully catches them. And another to Taeyong Hyung who almost dropped the tangerine because he was looking at his tablet instead.

Renjun runs over to his friend's side and stares at the fruit with stars in his eyes.

"Would you like one, Hyung?" Haechan shouts down to a member sitting under the shade of the huge tangerine tree.

The boy closes his seemingly thick book and shakes his head vigorously.

"It's fine h'channie, thanks but I've eaten too many already," The boy points to the pile of tangerine skin he had accumulated on his right.

"See you later, Hyung!" Haechan waves to the elder who waves back with a smile.

"Who's that?" Renjun asks with a pout.

"That's Jungwoo Hyung, he wants to be an engineer when he gets out of high school. But he isn't too sure which one yet," Haechan smiles at the thought of it as he drops a tangerine into Renjun's hands.

"Try one, they're really nice,"

Renjun laughs. He guesses a tangerine wouldn't hurt his diet, would it?

I mean, he hadn't been eating since Friday which was quite some time ago. Besides, a tangerine was 60 calories and rich in Vitamin C so it was fine.

But it would ruin his streak that he had painstakingly achieved-

He was right in front of people he didn't quite know or weren't that well-acquaintanced with. He can't just straight-up not eat, it would attract attention.

And that's the last thing Renjun ever wanted.

"Jun, what did the tangerine ever do to you?" Jaemin places an arm around the smaller.

The Chinese boy moves back and stares at the other boy.

The tangerine falls from the balcony down due to a misplaced centre of gravity and rolls onto the grass and someone ends up picking it from the floor, wondering why it was raining tangerines.