έξι

toska
noun/ˈtō-skə/
a dull ache of the soul, sick pinning, spiritual anguish.

**✿❀○❀✿**

"This is our new classmate, please introduce yourself," Mr Lee signalled his hand to the class.

"Hi, I'm Lee Jeno. I'm here on the Track and Field team. Please take care of me," the boy smiled before bowing a little less than 90 degrees.

There was a slight uproar of murmurs but it followed by claps.

"You can sit next to Renjun," Mr Lee points towards the Chinese boy.

He nods and walks over to his new seat. Renjun just shuffles inwards, towards the windows. Jeno settles down and looks over to the smaller boy, and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Fine,"

"But that bruise though-,"

"I said it's fine. It always happens anyways,"

Jeno's face scrunches up in confusion.

"But can I ask something? Like it's fine if you don't want to answer but why do they call you Fat Jun? Bruh, you're skinnier than me," Jeno said the last part rather softly.

Renjun looks at him and laughs.

"Nah, I'm fatter. It's just I was fatter before this," Renjun looks at the other, with some sort of a strange sadness the younger couldn't describe.

Jeno shrugs it off.

Maybe, Renjun was on the road to becoming healthier. Which isn't a bad thing.

But Jeno couldn't help but feel uneasy about it still.

"So anyway, who's this teacher and how on earth do you read off that mess of a timetable,"

The genuine confusion in Jeno's voice made Renjun giggle.

"Okay, so...,"

· · • • • • • • · ·

"I dismiss you, not the school bell, boys. Okay, with that, please go for you recesses," Ms Kang said as she closes the book.

The gang of hungry boys rushed out of the class to the canteen in a flurry and an unspoken competition to get the first servings of food had begun.

To which Jeno still haven't gotten the hang of since he lived in Canada since he was 3 years old and people weren't really fighting for food but more for the best seats in the canteen which was something Jeno could care less about.

Haechan was standing outside, waiting for the new boy to appear but he never did until everyone has already headed to the canteen.

"JenO. Why are you the last? Come on, if not all the good food will be sold out," the prefect pushed his new classmate to the canteen, deciding that it would be a good time to educate him more about the school.