δεκατρία

halcyon
/adjective/ hal-see-uhn /
calm, peaceful, tranquil.

**✿❀○❀✿**

"Wait, what-,"

"It's today,"

"I-,"

"And the dress code is-,"

"Wait, there's a dress code?"

"Yeah, it's all Johnny Hyung's fault. And oh thank God it's casual," Haechan sighs in relief.

"Oh well, this counts right?"

Haechan scanned Renjun, up and down. His white loose cotton Tee and brown Bermuda Shorts did go well with each other.

"But don't you have jeans?"

"Yeah, but I'm not a fan of it,"

"Oh honey, you're in for a huge storm. Hyung worships jeans for God knows what reason but if he likes you, he'd let you rob the whole store and he'd pay for it," Haechan looks wistfully at the older.

"Well, I'm guessing yours is definitely fine," Renjun looks at the other's choice of outfit. It was a simple Hypebeast move. A black Antisocial club hoodie and black skinny jeans which Renjun envies Haechan for looking so good in them.

"Ye-,"

Ring

Ring

"Hello-,"

"Renjun? Aren't you and Haechan supposed to be downstairs now? C'mon, it starts soon,"

"BE RIGHT THERE," He slams the phone back into its original position and rushes out of the house with his small sling bag clinging onto him floor their dear lives. With Haechan trying to lock the whole house and running after the elder.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

One could find Taeyong impatiently tapping on his driving wheel while sipping on his overpriced cup of Starbucks.

From a distance, Taeyong could see blurry figures running towards his car but brushed it away.

But just as Taeyong was about to call Renjun's house number again, he heard a faint panting outside the car, along with a series of knocks coming from the back doors of the car.

The male looked over his shoulder to see Thy pair already outside his car waiting for him to open the doors.

Click

" Well, that's fast," He turns to see the boys lightly perspiring from their little run.

"Yeah," the smaller boy slams the door shut and leans back into the leather seat.

The car's engine uproars again and they set off to their destination.

"Any song recommends, boys?"