πέντε

whelve
transitive verb\ ˈ(h)welv, -weu̇v \
to bury something deep; to roll or surge over something

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚  * . : 。 ✿ *

Renjun was nervous on Sunday when Kun came into his room to measure his temperature and was elated to see that his younger brother had recovered from his viral flu infection.

This meant that the younger had to go back to school.

The place he had grown to hate.

He didn't want to face anyone at school. The teachers were fine, but the students weren't.

He was scared. He didn't want to get mocked again.

That night, he couldn't sleep.
So another sleepless night down.
But at least he managed to finish his assessment book.

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

"RENJUN, CAN YOU HURRY UP. IM GOING TO BE LATE AND THERE'S A NEW KID COMING AND I'M ASSIGNED TO HIM. Why did I decide to be a prefect? Sigh," Haechan banged against the door of Renjun's shower, Three rapid knocks at a time.

"OKAY, SHUT IT CHAN. I'M OUT," the older boy came out with his hair slightly drenched and wearing his currently very loose uniform.

Haechan handed him his bag and lunchbox before dragging him all the way to school and breaking into a run halfway because it was already dawn.

"I'M IN SHIT TROUBLE,"

"AND I'M RUNNING FASTER THAN YOU, THANK YOU," the Chinese boy replied sarcastically, expecting to see the younger one in front of him but realising that the Korean was in fact, trying to catch up.

It was shocking for Renjun that he was running faster than Haechan. When he realised it, his eyes widened in surprise and stopped.
He was finally just as fast as everyone else.

The smaller boy smiled to himself and didn't realise that Haechan was catching up with him.

"TAG, YOU'RE IT," Haechan slapped the older as he dashed towards the school gates.

Renjun rolled his eyes before continuing his sprint towards the looming building and the secrets it was to keep.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

"Lee Donghyuck. You're late," the teacher folded his arms as the two boys halted infront of their superior.

"Sorry, Mr Seo. It won't happen again," Haechan looked at the towering figure.

"I will excuse you since it's you're first time in 3 years that you were late. And who are you young man? You look familiar." Mr Seo looks over to the Chinese boy.

"Hwang Renjun, Class 6A2, Mr Seo," the boy said, slightly shivering from the fear of saying something wrong.

Mr Seo eyes widened a little. He tried to hide his surprise, but he smiles warmly.