έντεκα

hypophernia
/noun/
[1]a vague feeling of sadness without a cause.
[2] mental retardation ( just here for y'all to know )

**✿❀○❀✿**

"Junnie~ You're back," Haechan got up from the couch.

"I was held up by Mr. Lee," the said boy lies through his teeth. He swings his bag down to meet the floor as he sits next to the prefect.

"Mr. Lee only talks to 6th graders for 2 reasons. First, 'cause they got into NCT and second, 'cause they have some problems with life. And I'm thinking it's the second," Haechan's hand hovers over the control of the television. Renjun nods, starring aimlessly at the supposedly-on television. Haechan pushes the red button and turns the black box on. Different coloured lights flicker simultaneously to form an animation.

"Hyung, Jeno's been offered a place and Mark says there's still one more person but nobody in Dream knows who it is. Plus it's from our year. Do you know who it is?" Haechan turned and looked over to the Chinese boy.

He shrugged. He knew it was himself but it would be a nice shocker to let them find it out by themselves.

"It's someone in the same class as Jeno and sits near him, I think," Renjun said as he stared at Snuffkins played on his mouth organ while Moomin and family danced around drinking booze.

Haechan's eyes widen at the older.

"Just rumours. Even I don't know if it's true, to be honest. Imma go take a shower," Renjun hops from his seat and drags himself to the bathroom.

Renjun takes the scale out carefully, like something precious to him. He makes sure to lock the doors and strips to the bare minimum.

The wam summer breeze was like a chilly wind attacking his bare body. His teeth chattered insistingly and his arms hug his fat body. ( so which he believes )He breathes in as he takes his weight.

The arrow on the scale stops at 37 kg (81.5 lbs) (3 s.f.)

And he releases a resigned sigh.

He managed to drop only 10 kilos (22 lbs ) so far and only 3 kg since Monday. Almost 1 per day.

He scrambled off the weighing scale and wrote the number in his A5 booklet that he carried wherever he went.

He pinched at the fat around his waist.

He hated it.

He wished it would just go away.

And he had jut started to start on his newly planned out workout routine, like health education class had taught him.

5:15am- 30 sit-ups, crunches and squats. 3 sets.

7am- Running to school in the morning instead of taking the bus.

2pm (track team only arrive at 4pm) or after school - 5 rounds around the school track or 8 round around the park downstairs.

Renjun was happy with his planned out routine and intended to start it today.

So there was the 12-year-old boy in his room exercising while Haechan was doing his homework and binge watching Moomin until he fell asleep from the bore of doing homework.

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

"Haechan-ah, open the doors. Hyung is here," Doyoung calls from the door.

The poor golden boy who slept on the couch was awoken by his uncle's incessent knocking on the main door.

He shuffles to the door with the keys and looks up at Doyoung with a strong sense of hatred for waking him from his beauty sleep.

He unlocks the main door, letting Doyoung jog into the house and place whatever bunch of groceries he brought over onto the dining table so he could rearrange it for storage into the cupboards.

Then he had a sudden realisation.

"Shit," he mutters in his breath and speeds towards Renjun's room holding a first-aid kit.

He sped through Doyoung Hyung and went into the room to see Renjun sitting on his bed doing homework.

"Come on, those wounds need to be treated," Haechan holds up the first-aid kit and locks the door behind him.

Renjun blinks.

"I'm fine,"

Haechan rolls his eyes to Canada and back. He sets the white box down on Renjun's table.

"Come on, Mark punched really hard, it ought to leave a mark," Haechan jokes as he finds the correct medications and rubbing alcohol for Renjun's wounds.

Renjun shakes his head.

"It's okay, I can do it myself. Just leave it on the table,"

"Come on, it's not as if I haven't seen without a shirt before," Haechan further insists.

Renjun just wanted Haechan to leave him alone and let him do his homework.

The younger boy climbs onto the older's bed, trying to pull him over. Renjun shifts uncomfortably, unknowingly squirm away from Haechan. The sun-kissed boy sighed and lifts his hands in defeat.

"Fine, I won't push but I'm leaving this here. If you need any help, I'm just outside," He points to the medication he left on the table and leaves the room to continue doing his homework.

Renjun giggles lightly, he had already done his wounds after showering. It still hurt to move (obviously), like a hell lot. His wounds were still raw and bleeding.

Maybe he should have asked him for some help. Maybe.

But for now, he'll just keep it a secret. It's a secret between him and teddy. Because teddy doesn't tell on you. He's nice and soft, he lets you talk whenever you need to. He's always there for you. He gives awesome hugs. Even though he doesn't speak, he gives the best advice. ( sorry not sorry kun) He's the best. Or maybe because Taeyong was the one who gave it to him.

Who knows.

Renjun heads back to continuing his homework and perfecting his messy handwriting to look like Mark's and Chenji's. He appreciates the silence and the space of his room where there is no Haechan to bother him or Doyoung Hyung to check on him.

He likes it when they care, but he'd rather have his space than intruding care for him.

And teddy doesn't ask him about anything. He just sits there on his bed, waiting for him. He doesn't pressure Renjun to do anything. And that's what Renjun loves about teddy.

He hugs teddy at that moment.

"Love you a lot teddy," The boy kisses his stuffed bear.

The bear doesn't answer, he just smiles. Renjun finds that smile comforting, like an actual friend's. And that's enough for Renjun.

"Renjun-ah, have you eaten yet? Hyung prepared some kimbap, do you want some?" The rapid three strong knocks on the younger's door gets Renjun up abruptly to clear his table of the various ointments in a flurry.

"Yes Hyung, come in,"