Johnny/NCT

-------------------------------------------------------------

You were at your room at the dorm. You were just sitting on your bed and scrolling through the phone. You were really focused at your phone, until the door opened.

You looked at the door. Your boyfriend Johnny came inside. You stood up and went to him as he dropped his bag. You gave him a kiss. "Welcome home! How was practice?", you asked him. "As always. Not really interesting.", he responded while unpacking his bag. You sat down on your bed again and continued scrolling through your phone. "And? What did you do the whole day?", he asked curiously. "I just went out with my friend, Jungna.", you said not even looking away from your phone. You checked out your calendar to make sure you forgot nothing.

Your eyes widened as you saw it on your calendar. Johnny was already out of the room. "Johnny! Come! Hurry!", you yelled through the dorm. He ran in the speed of light and asked, what has happened. "We totally forgot that my parents will be here tomorrow morning!", you yelled although he stood next to you. You jumped off the bed and started to tidy up your room. He was really surprised and shocked. He told you often he's afraid to meet your parents. You both tried to calm down. You made it.

The other members are your best friends and they are okay with your parents visit.

They helped tidying up and so everything was clean after a few minutes. You were really nervous cause you'll see your parents again after 2 years.

It was late. Johnny and you layed down in your bed and cuddled. You couldn't really enjoy it. Johnny noticed this.

"What's wrong? You don't have to be nervous. They are YOUR parents. I should be nervous to meet them for the first time. And I am.", he said.

"I know. But....You know my parents hate Korea. They were really mad at me when I moved here. They were never okay with my decision. I am afraid of how they'll react.", you responded.

"You don't have to be. You are old enough to make your own decisions. They won't hurt you. No matter what they are saying. I'll protect you from everything.", he told you while pulling you closer to him.

"I think you're right.", was your answer. He really calmed you down with his words. You both fell asleep soon.

Next Morning:

You got up very early cause you had to pick them up at the airport. Johnny stayed home and tried cooking breakfast for your parents and the other members. You were pretty curious cause he doesn't do that often. But you were happy that he helped you. At least he's better at cooking than you.

At the Airport:

You were waiting at the terminal. You've been scrolling through your phone until you heard someone saying: "Y/N! We missed you!". It was your mom. She hugged you thight. Your dad did too. You were suddenly really happy to see them again.

You drove home after a bit of talking. You weren't sure about if your parents like their hotel, actually called your dorm. "So....Tell us. How's your relationship? And how is the dorm? How will it be like to live there for a week?", your mom asked you. "Our relationship is perfect! We'll tell you more when we're home. The dorm is great too! But I don't know if you like living there. I mean, it's different to live with 19 other people!", you responded giggling. They didn't say more.

You arrived at home and went into the dorm. Johnny ran to the door, wanting to introduce himself. He did.

"Is HE your boyfriend or one of the others?", your dad asked. Before you could answer, Johnny did. "Yes, I'm her boyfriend and I'm the luckiest person to have her.", he answered while lying an arm around you. Everyone else introduced himself.