jσhnnч / nct

ít'ѕ frσm mч kpσp αmínσ αccσunt! í'vє wríttєn αnd pσѕtєd ít thєrє α fєw wєєkѕ αgσ ѕσ í thσught, lєt'ѕ uplσαd ít hєrє tσσ😅
√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√

You were at home watching a TV show with your boyfriend Johnny. You really like these little  moments when you're just being with him. You enjoy every moment with him.

Anyways, the show was over and you started to get bored. He noticed that.

"Let's ride with our bicycles! We could drive through the city. Do you want to?", Johnny asked you.

You were a little surprised but you know he's often spontaneous.

"Of course! Great idea!", you answered.

You walked out of your flat and got on the bicycles. You were driving on the street cause there was no sidewalk.

You never liked driving on the street but you felt safer cause Johnny was with you. You were thinking about the rest of the day while riding, but before you could finish thinking, it has already happened.

A car hit both of you and your bicycles. Someone has called the ambulance.

A few hours later, you woke up on a hospital bed and saw Johnny sitting next to you. When he saw you awake, he was crying because of happiness. He held your hand tight and kissed it.

"Thank God you're alive! I couldn't be more happy right now! I was afraid You wouldn't wake up!", Johnny said while crying.

You noticed he was crying the whole time. He kissed your hand again. You didn't remember much.

You sat up and asked johnny confused: "Who are you?"

He was surprised and disappointed. But he wasnt disappointed of you, he was just sad you don't remember him. He was about to cry again.

You looked around and said: "Could someone please explain everything to me?! What happened and why did you kiss my hand?"

Johnny was still sad.

"I'm your boyfriend for 2 years now. We were riding our bicycles when a car hit us. Do you believe me?", he tried to explain to you.

"I don't know if I do. I believe the story with the car but.....", you said but couldn't finish your sentence cause a doctor came in.

You can finally get out of the hospital. Johnny filled out all the sheets of paper to get you out of the hospital. You looked at the paper and were surprised about how much he knows about you. You started to like him.

When you both finally walked out of the hospital, Johnny said to you: "You didn't finish your sentence earlier. Do you believe me?"

You said: "I don't know....it's just....why should you have ME as your girlfriend? You are way too perfect for me. I can't imagine you being a couple with a person like me. I mean I'm untalented and look like a monkey!"

He looked at you with widened eyes.

He turned around to you and took both of your hands while saying: "Don't you dare say that ever again! I love you! I always did, I still do and I always will! Please don't say that again. You are definitely not untalented! You have a perfect voice, you can dance perfect and you are trying to be the best girlfriend someone can have! And you are! I couldn't imagine a life without you! And you look good like always! You even look good after getting out of the hospital! Nobody's perfect. But you are perfect for me! I love you more than anything! You are the most important part of my life! When I woke up in the hospital, a nurse asked me if I was okay again. I didn't answer. I asked them immediately where you are. They led me to your room and I saw you lying on the bed. It was the worst thing I've ever seen. It was the saddest moment of my life. It destroyed me to see you lying there and being hurt. I was sitting next to you, praying for you and crying the whole time. Until you finally woke up. I was so happy that you were awake. I cried because of happiness now. I love you! And if you don't remember me as your boyfriend, I will make everything to make you fall again for me. I love you so much! I love you honey!"

You were about to cry because of his love for you. You started to love him again too.

He pulled you closer and kissed you. It held for about a minute. Then you stopped.

You said still a little confused: "Johnny. John Seo. My one and only. Honey! I remember you! You are the love of my life! I missed you so much Johnny! Thank you for always being there for me! I couldn't love someone more than you!"

You hugged him while crying of happiness. You finally remembered him.

You were hugging each other tight while being as happy as a human could be. You held his arm and both of you walked home to your flat.

You remembered him but not your best friends yet. NCT were your best friends.

He just laughed and said:" We made you remember me again so we'll manage to do that too."