Your UB

**********MAY be uncomfortable for some readers****************I'm back from hiatus*****************
********************

"Do you wanna go on a date with me or do you prefer staying home with your parents?"

That was exactly his sentence. The boy sent it via WhatsApp making you doubt the fact that it's the most romantic way to ask. The time that moment seemed to be late, 1;27am to be exact. Usually you didn't go out in the night, that would be your first time doing so. Never had you been one of those bad bitches. Not even lying to your parents was permitted in your mind.

You shook your head slightly, thinking about what to answer. The thought of getting into trouble made the situation even worse. With your right hand you were stroking the pale skin of your left leg, things you always did when being nervous. The next day would be a school day but did it matter? That's a question which couldn't leave your brain. UB had only been your boyfriend for a week back then so you hadn't gotten intimate or anything else that time.

You;
Idk what I prefer

Ub;
Seriously
Okay, what are you scared of
Scared of having some fun?
Scared of getting intimate?
Scared of getting into trouble?
Nothing except for having fun will happen

This made you groan quietly. You wanted to have fun once and enjoy your life at least once in a while. Quietly you sneaked into your parent's room to see if they are asleep. And all signs said yes, unless closed eyes and snoring means being awake. You sighed and grabbed your bag without saying or thinking anything.

You;
Promise?
Promise me nothing bad will happen

Ub;
Promise
So.....You're in?

You;
Yeah
Cause I can't decline your wishes

Your heart sincerely hated the boy that moment. Your heart told you to dare it while your brain had another opinion.

Ten minutes later, in front of the bus station, UB finally arrived. Like assumed, smiles appeared on his face as on yours. He hugged you tightly and placed a sweet peck on your forehead. You intertwined your hand with his and began walking through those busy streets you loved so much. Firstly you just talked. In the middle of one of your stories you suddenly stopped speaking and dropped your jaw. Being stunned or surprised you poked UB's leather jacket until you could speak again. "Omg, it's been years since I went to a pool! Ya see, the one inside this hotel or whatever that is!", You told him with joy. He smiled slightly, pointing at the pool with his index finger "Let's just go there then.". It seemed like a great idea until you spotted the fence around the pool. Swimming was prohibited after 11pm. Your wish seemed to end at that point but UB was one step ahead. As soon as you looked up to him he was trying to climb the fence what surprisingly worked. "C'mon!", he said while reaching his hand out to you. Without further ado you got a grip and accepted the offer. As you both jumped off the fence on the other side you laughed, started to run off and jumped into the cold looking water. Not worrying about anything, not even your wet clothes, you two began having water fights and more competitions.

After a while you decided on leaving the pool since some people were watching you but fortunately they shut up about it. With soaked clothes you had one of the most stupid ideas of your entire life. And you already had a lot of bad ideas. Ub's idea was it to go to the club. After having so much fun at the pool the crazy part of your mind possessed your entire body. Laughing maniacally you agreed.

After a lot of dancing there the bar got opened. Tequila, Vodka, Whiskey, liquors and such a great variety of alcoholic beverages. Ub brought over one drink after another, making you as drunk as never before. Kinda even enjoying that feeling. Ub was a little drunk as well but didn't overdo it like you.