S.Coups / Svt

"What are you doing, Y/N?", your boyfriend Seungcheol asked you curious.

"Just looking at my childhood pics. I've found them in some box here.", You told him.

You took a new picture in your hands while Seungcheol sat down next to you. He looked at the photo as well, smiling as he saw how cute you were. You let out a hurtful sigh. Seungcheol put his hand on your back "Are you really okay?". You just nodded with a fake smile.

Your parents left you like nothing. You were kind of nothing to them so they left you on your own. No joke. One day at the subway station where you asked some people for food since you were broke, Seungcheol met you and your relationship evaluated. That was the best thing what could happen. The reason why you were sad.

You stood up to make a coffee for both of you. He hugged you from aside "We gotta distract you.". You smiled at his kindness but rejected. "Thanks but I'm really fine. I just want to sleep a bit, it's already late.", You answered. He nodded while you went to bed. You looked at the pics in the frame one last time before you fell asleep. Without you knowing a tear rolled down your cheek.

Next morning Seungcheol's first look crossed the picture frame. His facial expression turned worried. He woke you up gently "C'mon Y/N, do you want to go to the park?". You slowly opened your eyes. The first thing you've seen that day was a smiling Seungcheol. You asked him to repeat the question since you were still confused of waking up. But then you agreed "Why not.".

You got ready and left for the park. "Why actually?", You asked him still sleepy. He pointed at his camera "A few good pictures. I know your passion for photography.". A smile appeared on your face. Your boyfriend handed you the camera and let you take the pics you wanted to. Sometimes you took couple pictures, sometimes only of Seungcheol and sometimes only of yourself. They all turned out to be awesome.

You sat down on a park bench and talked a bit. You laid down, resting your head on Seungcheol's leg. He stroked your head gently making you fall asleep. You dreamt about your awesome time at the park with your boyfriend. Not like the night before, about your past.

As soon as you entered your flat again Seungcheol took the frame and the pictures of your day at the park. He exchanged your childhood pictures with the new ones. The ones from you and your parents always made you sad or upset. But the new ones did the exact opposite. You smiled as you looked at the frame.

"Isn't it better like that?", he asked you.

You put your hands around his neck and smiled at him "Way better."