Reaction / Svt

Their reaction on you being ill. Them as your boyfriend.

*S.Coups*
He tried to free himself from your tight hug but without success.

"I gotta go to work, you know that."

"Can't you just stay home once?"

"Listen, we'll cuddle when I'm home again, okay? Stay in bed and rest."

"Sigh....Okay."

He gave you a kiss on your head and left the flat. But you knew he would cuddle with you later on. And that made it worth the waiting.

*Jeonghan*
He got ready for work and was about to leave your home.

"Jagi, I'll go to work now."

"Wait..."

You held his hand. He saw you being sick and destroyed as never before. He immediately got worried. He touched your forehead already knowing what to do.

"I won't go to work. Now please stay warm. I'll make you soup."

*Joshua*
He touched your arm immediately noticing your skin was hot. He looked at you and realized you couldn't feel well.

"Do you want to go to the doctor's?"

"I just want something to drink."

He returned with a hot tea literally a few seconds later.

"Now just sleep. I'll stay here."

*Jun*
Your sniffing caught his attention. He looked at you seeing you sweating.

"Don't you want to change into some lighter clothes? You're sweating very much."

"I'm cold. I feel everything but warm."

He gave you some medicine and sat down next to you. Being there all day.

*Hoshi*
You accidentally sneezed onto his shirt. He turned around to see a totally destroyed and exhausted you.

"I would be mad at you for sneezing on my shirt but it's relatable. I'll make you something to eat."

"Not much please."

He returned with a plate full of delicious food. He did everything to make you feel better.

*Wonwoo*
When you tried to stand up you felt dizzy so you fell onto your bed again. Wonwoo noticed that.

"You don't look good, Y/N. What do you need."

"Sleep."

"Okay then please rest a bit and sleep."

He then covered you up with more than enough blankets and let you sleep a while.

*Woozi*
You weren't in condition to go to the dance training that day. Woozi heard you telling your manager via phone, then he noticed what was wrong with you.

"Please rest, Jagiya. Do you want to take a relaxing bath?"

"Would be nice."

He then turned on water for you and you got to take a nice hot bath. When you returned he made something light to eat.

*The8*
He just returned from work when he saw you laying on your bed totally exhausted.

"You'll definitely stay home for a few days. I can't let you go anywhere in that condition."

"I gotta go to practice."

"You gotta go to bed."

*Mingyu*
"Woah, you don't look good at all."

"I know. I think I'm a little sick but it's okay. I'll go to work."

"No, you won't. Me neither. I gotta take care of you."

He put you under like 100 blankets, made you tea and something to eat and cuddled with you.

"You should keep distance, Mingyu. What if you get sick too."

"Then I get sick and you take care of me."

*Dk*
You got ready for work when a loud sneeze of yours filled the room. Dk was immediately alarmed and looked after you.

"Oh my, stay home please."

"But-"

Next moment he already took you and laid you down on your bed. He went to the store and returned two minutes later with some medicine.

*Seungkwan*
He wanted to hug you but you rejected making him sad.

"I don't want you to get sick."

"Are you fine? You don't look so."

"I'm totally fine-"

You cut your sentence off with a sneeze. He brought you food and put you to bed.

"You'll stay home."

*Vernon*
He was being the meme he is like usual but you interrupted him with a cough attack. He got worried but supported you until you stopped coughing.

"Did you plan to do anything today?"

"Go out with my friend. Why?"

"Please stay home. I'll text your friend about it."

He texted your friend and made sure you're fine.

*Dino*
Didn't know what to do at first. He felt so sorry for you and cuddled you all the time.

"Chan, can you bring me some medicine from the shelf?"

"I'm so sorry for you, Jagiya."

"I appreciate your love but I need that medicine, please."

This happened several times but inwardly you were thankful to have such a caring boyfriend.