Hash Swan

A slight frown on your rosy lips, arms crossed tightly and eyes telling a certain message right away, fear plus nervousness. Within a few additional hours they'd arrive at your current location, the country you had chosen to move to after graduation. Long story short, your parents were about to land in this city you had started calling your own. Fear was secretly attacking your inside and emotions. These two family members had never liked the idea of letting you go, let alone to another part of the world. For more than ten months you were happily living your life to its fullest there, you felt like the most thankful human being on earth. Though, you didn't want to imagine them seeing you again, not after such fights between you.

Abruptly a hand touched your shoulder as you were sitting on the bed with your front facing the floor. The only thing you could feel besides that touch were the decent movements of your bed. "Don't be scared. We're gonna be alright", the most familiar and important voice of your life whispered into your ear. With such gentle lips he placed a soft peck on your cheek, making that frown fade away. His arms entangled your upper body, giving you a feeling of safety and comfort. The most precious feeling to ever be felt.

"I'm not scared. It's just....", You began speaking what was in your mind and heavy on your heart.

"It's just...?", Hash, your boyfriend, insisted on you finishing off.

"....that I sure as hell know they won't like all this and our Meetup's only gonna be awkward"

"Awkward? Pah, they're your parents. They're supposed to support you in every case, even in this one"

"They won't like all this though and, I guess, that's what makes me unconscious"

"There's no damn need to feel that way. And what if they don't like it? Then they don't like it. Their bad luck. But if they can't show the necessary respect towards you it's not your fault at all. Show them what you have become. Show them how amazing you have become"

Only those few words made you feel a tiny spark of joy again, thanks to your boy. Although your frown was gone as well as your obvious sadness Hash wasn't satisfied with this result yet. He stood up, wandered right in front of you before carefully lifting your chin "That's not the kind of happiness I wanna see". On one hand unexpectedly, on the other one expectedly, he immediately observed your halfway faked satisfaction. Locking eyes with you, he asked what you thought they wouldn't like. A scoff escaped your mouth "Well, my job, my apartment, my schedule, my friends, my boyfriend, my new lifestyle". This sudden enumeration indeed shocked Hash, he had never expected this to leave your mouth so fluently. After taking a good few seconds to comprehend he shook his head "Nah, they won't complain. Don't worry. And if they really do you shouldn't worry though. Hey, you still have a great life here. Don't let two people change that. Even if they are your parents". How could he be so wise, you always asked yourself after such motivations. A true simper washed up on your face. Finally.

Hash's eyes were still locked with yours, making you blush after a short bit. All this sudden uncomfortableness got released as he put on a beam "I love you". These three words are worth so much if said by the right person, in fact invaluable. Unfortunately, before you could say the same meaningful sentence his lips were already touching yours, he had closed the little space between you two. For the cosiness factor he let himself down next to you. Of course, still remaining that kiss. Which went more passionate fast. Escalated quickly.

His lips couldn't contain themselves so without thinking any further his hands were gripping your hips after making both of you fall backwards on the bed. Your personally favorite motion was still running his fingers through your hair, this always unlocked a special emotion. In the still most gentle way to be practiced he pinned your wrists to the pillows, kissing made easy. Somewhat good method. With distance the most romantic kiss ever, the most enjoyable too. Right in the middle of this he quitted "If they complain about me something's going wrong, I'm touching you like a porcelain doll". Quiet but audible giggles were heard from each of you before continuing again. And you could agree to the fullest, he always treated you the way a princess would. Not that he never had fun with you, went out or did crazy things with you but if the moment was fitting he was the softest human on earth. When his hands had officially lost their shame and began taking off your shirt the phone suddenly made a sound. A ringtone noise. Despite the annoying tone you kept going, now also opening each button of his shirt. This one kiss let all those overrated worries disappear, what a force lips could own.