Jeongin / Stray Kids

It was a usual friday evening when you did your night routine so you could finally go to sleep. At 11pm you opened the door to your boyfriend's apartment. You dropped your bags from the dance practice and went to the bathroom first. You brushed your teeth and hair and took a quick shower. Later on you immediately fell onto the bed and entered the land of dreams. Only a few minutes later you've heard the door opening. "I'm home!", The most familiar voice of your life said happily. You jumped off the bed and went to Jeongin to greet him. As he saw the tired you he smiled warmly and invited you to a hug what you accepted. He placed a soft kiss on your head as you rested your head on his chest. You almost fell asleep leaned against him. He laughed and shook you lightly to prevent you from sleeping. You always opened your eyes in confusion only. He put you to bed next he did his own night routine.

You looked on your phone's screen once to see if anything important is coming up. And overlooked the message from your calendar.

Alert! Warning!
Go home, family meet up tomorrow 9am!!!
Important!

Unfortunately you've overlooked it and put your phone away. Your parents thought you are still at the dance practice and they would expect you to be home at 1am latest. No minute later was the rule.

You usually only stayed at Jeongin's overnight if your parents weren't home that night either. What happened pretty often since they loved going out. They were home that night and waited for you there. They didn't even know you had a boyfriend. But you turned off your phone.

Jeongin came back inside the bedroom now in his pajamas. You already dozed off. He smirked at that and placed himself next to you. The movements of the bed when he sat down on it woke you up. You turned around and continued sleeping. He giggled, placed a kiss on your lips and also laid down next to you. You realized absolutely nothing.

Next morning at 8;48 you finally opened your eyes. You stretched and turned on your phone to check out messages. You were still kinda sleepy but this immediately changed at the shock when you saw your screen. 17 missed calls and 39 messages from your parents. You checked out the messages, jaw dropping. The meeting!

You immediately jumped off the bed and did your morning routine as quickly as possible. You grabbed your stuff and went to Jeongin in hurry. You shook him "I gotta go now.". He was definitely confused but you left the flat before he could even realize it. You ran to the bus which just drove away. You sighed but had an idea; running. As fast as you could you ran home. And finally you could open the door to your actual home. At 9;13.

The family member's looks wandered over to you, looking suspiciously. You got inside and dropped your stuff. "Hi, Hello, Hi.", You greeted totally out of breath. But you didn't get any smiles back. Your parents looked at you in an angry way while the rest of your family seemed to not dare to sat anything. You were just more than confused.

"What.....Why is the mood here so down?", You asked taking a sip of your water bottle.

"Where were you last night?", your dad asked in a very serious way, you almost choked on your water.

"At practice. Sorry, it took that long."

"You weren't at practice. We've called them at 1am. They said you went home at 11pm. Where were you?"

"I went to my best friend later on."

"Not true either. We've called her as well. One last chance. Where were you last night, Y/N?"

You sighed deeply. Your sister patted your shoulder saying you should tell them. You sighed even deeper now.

"Okay.....I was at my boyfriend's and I fell asleep there."

Now they were the ones who almost choked. Surprise was written all over their face. Yup, you were in trouble you thought. Before they could say anything you added "Hey, don't kill me now. I did nothing wrong except for not telling you.". Your dad was the most shocked in the entire room. Awkward silence. Suddenly your aunt asked "Could we see any couple pics?". Now you were surprised again but you did what she had told you to do and showed her some on your phone. She was totally impressed of his beauty and how adorable you two were. It got messier and messier since every member of your family now spoke at the same time. They celebrated, except for your dad. They congratulated you kindly. Your mom patted your shoulder. "Are you gonna kill me now?", You asked her. She smiled "No, why should I? Another question. Why is he not here? Isn't this supposed to be a family meeting?". You never felt that kind of surprised but happy at the same time. Your dad almost spilled his drink but he was defenseless. You would bring over Jeongin. You thanked your mom and left the flat to pick up Jeongin.

You drove there by bus this time, still surprised as fuck. But smiling all along. When you finally arrived there you opened the door. "Jagi, I'm home again!", You yelled through the flat. Jeongin appeared in front of you still wearing his pajamas. "You should change your clothes now, you're gonna meet my family.", You said happily. He literally choked on air.

"Wait, what? You're joking.", he stated.

"I'm not. Promise. My family wants to meet you. Now."

"I'm dreaming, this isn't real life."

You poked his arm several times to prove he is not sleeping. After a few minutes you managed to convince him. You nervously waited. Finally Jeongin appeared again in a nice clothing. You smiled, stunned of his beauty. He was stunned of yours meanwhile. While he changed his clothes you put on a dress. "Woww, Y/N. I have a beautiful girlfriend.", Jeongin complimented you and spun you around once. You laughed when he caught you. He kissed you on the lips softly. Hand in hand you walked to the bus station and drove to your home. In front of your flat you noticed Jeongin was nervous. You turned to him "Don't be nervous. I bet they'll like you. Who couldn't?". Finally you managed to make both of you smile. Next you touched the doorknob and opened the door with a smile.