Jin / Bts

Nobody owns the force to choose which family they grow up in, not even you. Sometimes your special life killed you internally but no one would ever see it.

"Dad, how long do I have to continue this diet? It sucks already", you kinda pouted as you saw your father in his office room. Hit Man Bang PD was the name he was known for. Being his child was a trip to hell sometimes. On the other hand you could get specified training for your weaknesses, you had the offer to practice like a kpop Idol.

He looked up from some documents when you had finished your question, a tiny cackle escaped his lungs. "Only for around one more week", he explained, already extending these papers on the table again. A loud scoff was your reaction, making your dad laugh. Since your debut was drawing closer each day you couldn't give up now, not even your diet. You wanted and needed to look your best on that stage, it was one of the keys to success in this business.

With slight annoyance you left the room, kicking the door behind yourself to close it. Starving wasn't really your cup of tea, eating had been your biggest desire for weeks already. After this tiring day you decided to go home immediately, not even thinking about staying out that night. Raindrops calmly dropped on the top of your head as you were walking through those still busy streets. One of the mildest moments in eternities.

Suddenly your phone rang, ruining the beautiful silence. Another loud groan left your mouth as you aggressively pulled your phone out of a pocket. But when you saw whose name was being on screen your mood lifted a slight bit. One side of your lips raised abruptly. "Hey, are ya willing to go to a restaurant with us tonight?", one of your best friends, Hoseok, asked through the phone. Although this was a nice offer you yawned and declined. You had planned to go to sleep as soon as seeing your bed before. Luckily, he kindly understood that and wished you sweet dreams, making your heart melt.

They had been with you since the very beginning, they would stay til the very end. These boys were more than just musicians to you, they were family. Daily you spent time with them. Your bond was growing tighter each time.

Right after the call the WhatsApp sign on your home screen began blinking, a sign of an unread message. To prevent yourself from tripping you stopped walking and opened the app to see an image sent by the boys, Jin to be exact. Your fragile heart skipped a few beats at first but when you saw the selfie he had sent your heart only melted away. He was so freaking cute, so damn nice. You adored him so bad. You had been crushing on Jin for a while. Did you ever let anyone notice? Nope, never. Your plan was to stubbornly swallow these feelings and for a while it had been working.

[Next day / 9pm]
Thursday, work day. Like each day of the week, except for Sunday, you had to show up at work. More than twelve hours of practice every single day, torture at its finest.

Not much later you grabbed your stuff and were ready to leave this building. All your looks wandered around the dark rooms, none was still in order. At 8pm majority of the employees and trainees left so you were alone in there every evening. Once again it has been the calm part of your day. Until you suddenly saw something bright at the end of the corridor, one light was still switched on. As you were about to enter that room to turn off the lamps you suddenly jumped back in shock. And the other person did so as well.

"Jin! Whoa, never scare me like that again!", You almost screamed while letting your hand touch your chest, feeling the racing pumps of your heart. The boy also seemed to be a little scared, your sudden appearance had probably frightened him too. "First I thought it could be your entire group in here, then I thought someone had just forgotten to turn off the lights. What I wanna ask is why you are alone", you said, finally removing your hand. Jin quietly giggled but it didn't sound real. The next thing he received were some confused looks from you, your deepest inner noticed something's wrong. "Do you want to talk about it? About ehatever is destroying you", you asked kindly, hoping for a yes.