G-Dragon / BigBang

[11;19pm]
Quite late for a young girl to go out on the streets all on her own. Small streets at the edge of the city had never been your favorite imagination. Each time you would go out your heart started jolting, fast enough to make your breaths uneven. Logically, you didn't want that to happen again since this feeling always got you a panic attack.

Again, your mind made up scenarios which would never happen, some of them couldn't even be possible. Your poor and fragile heart began bouncing faster every second, like every time. Despite knowing that no single soul was behind you, you felt the urge to walk at a faster pace. Your sloppy legs were about to fall off due to the tempo you were keeping. Especially uncomfortable if walking in Highheels, what you were doing. With all forces you tried to calm down and clear your mind, only worked partially.

As you had finally managed to breathe properly again You decided to continue your way home. Carefully you analyzed the surroundings, making sure everything's fine. A few painted walls, containers filled with trash, some empty and broken alcohol bottles. Exactly the sight you got to see each time in this alley. But something you had never experienced before was a tiny fireplace next to one container. In the angle of your eyes you could spot some people standing beside it, a sight which made your heart bump quicker again. After adding a few more extra watchful glances, you noticed the knives lying on the ground. Blood was visible on their surface, even still liquid. As you looked up from them you realized how many eyes were thrown at you. All those guys stared at you with smiles which didn't look friendly at all. Your heart stopped, so did your breath. Fear was overthrowing every inch of your body, 'scared' was a total understatement. Their glares wandered from your face down to your body, specifically breasts, and back to your face, now wearing an even badder smirk. "Nice body you have", one of them said while still analyzing your appearance again, making your heart skip several beats in an interval of 30 seconds or so. The same guy licked his lips and slowly but surely approached you. Each of them followed him, now surrounding you. "Are you sure you don't want to come with us? Just for the night", he said, snickering maniacally. A tear of fear ran down your cheek, there's nothing you could do. One of the others ripped your bag away from you and began stirring through it. Even though it were only 3 guys, you didn't think you could defend yourself in any way. Fear of death was a precise word to describe your emotions.

The guy's hands abruptly got removed from your arm, all of a sudden he fell backwards, his head hitting an edge of the container. He implied a hurt impression, though he wasn't bleeding, neither was he injured badly. Suddenly another hand grabbed your wrist, for some reason in a quite gently way. This hand pulled you away from the guys, farther and farther away. Although your brain wasn't in the condition to think sensibly it had the ability to play along and just run.

A few short seconds later, couple of alleys farther, you two stopped running. The mysterious hand's owner was a young man, finally you could see him clearly. Before you gained the capability to say a word your tears had already continued streaming down your cheeks. As he saw those tears he quickly pulled you closer and tangled you in his arms, giving you a feeling of safety. "I'm here, I'm here. Nobody will hurt you", the boy said calmly. You nuzzled your face into his chest, still crying. His hand lightly stroked your back until you could stop crying. "Are you okay?", He asked as soon as you entangled yourself from his arms. A slight nod was the only response, you weren't in the condition to speak. "Do they have your bag?", He stroked your arm, hoping for an answer. You wiped away some tears with your shirt's sleeve "Yeah, and all my belongings were in there". Quickly his eyes widened, he was definitely not satisfied with that being said. He sighed deeply "It's not the first time those guys robbed someone. The thing is that with wallets and stuff they try to find you and even break into the owner's house. If they want a person, they really get that person". At this point you were the one who's not happy with the reply. Usually, you would have panicked now but you didn't have the strength to accomplish that. As the boy saw a bunch of tears building in your eyes again he quickly hugged you again. With his soft voice he kept talking to you in a low tone, sending chills down your spine. "Are your parents or whoever lives with you home tonight?", He asked in a still soft voice, your answer was shaking your head. Quietly he whispered to himself "That's good, that's good".

A few minutes later you had finally managed to calm down a tiny bit, enough to make the boy let go of you again. Every other human being wouldn't even have let any stranger hug them but that was exactly the act your heart had needed. With the sleeves of your light blueish pullover you wiped away majority of the tears. The boy, and also you, noticed how bad your arms were shivering. "What am I supposed to do now?", Your weak voice resounded in the silence of night. The boy looked a little despaired, he wasn't satisfied with the certain situation either. A deep breath made his hidden nervousness stand out. He placed his hand on your shoulder again "If you have family, relatives or friends nearby you should stay at theirs overnight. If not you could stay with me. That's not meant to sound creepy in any way". No normal person would have agreed on that, going with a stranger. But your mind was still shut down, your heart was the only trust worthy organ. So you nodded.

"Call me Jiyong, by the way", he said as his arms tangled you again. This feeling of safety made you feel very comfortable, he realized that. "Y/N", was the only word you said.

[A few minutes later]
"Welcome to my crappy home!", Jiyong said in pure honesty with his arms wide opened, representing the room. One look of yours wandered over to the grey couch, another one spotted pictures on the walls. Not even having to analyze that flat any longer you thought it wasn't as crappy as being said. Even quite comfy at some point.

After you had taken off your coat you sat down on this couch. As your glances were still looking around you could hear fast toddles touching  the wooden floor. Suddenly something jumped against your leg making you squeal in shock. It came a little too suddenly. But not even one moment later you looked at it and immediately felt the urge to go "Aww". A cute dog was holding onto your knee with its paws, its tail wiggling quickly. A laugh of joy left your mouth. You decided to stroke it until Jiyong returned from another room. "Why did you scare Y/N like that, hmm?", The boy bent down to his dog and stroked it as well. With a smile he apologized that his dog scared the fuck out of you but you just laughed it off. After a few minutes of playing with this pet Jiyong threw a beam in your direction "See? I managed to distract you". You hadn't even noticed that. Once more a laugh of yours was to be heard.

The calming yet quiet music in the background was slowly but surely loosening up the atmosphere. Actually everything was fine that moment. Jiyong was there, his dog was too, some music accompanied the two of you, ordered pizza and a conversation with the boy made it even better.

Yawn after yawn left your lungs. As you were slowly getting tired Jiyong went to his bedroom and returned with his blankets. "I thought you have a double sized bed?", You asked with a low voice, now getting really exhausted of the day. Jiyong snickered in a bashful way "Actually it is one but I bet it's uncomfortable for you to sleep next to a stranger so I'm gonna take my stuff and sleep on the couch tonight". Due to your tiredness plus confusion it took you some moments to process the new information. As he was about to place his blanket on the couch you energetically placed your leg on its surface "Nope, you ain't a stranger anymore. You're my savior and a friend. I'm fine with sleeping next to you". A surprised facial expression covered Jiyong's face, soon followed by a happy one.

When lying down on the bed some minutes later, Jiyong brought you a cup of tea. He claimed it would help you relax and get better sleep. It was kind of him, more than just nice. You really adored him and his actions.

As he had switched off the lights and laid down next to you he just quickly wished you a goodnight since he didn't have a clue how else to put it. You were almost asleep already when you wanted to get something off your chest "You're my hero. Thank you". Jiyong's eyes lit up at those words, a smile formed on his lips. With already closed eyes you put your head on his shoulder. New pillow found. Jiyong smiled widely. He placed one of his arms around your upper body and held you like he had done on the street before. "You're gorgeous", were his last words before he closed his eyes, ready to end this day.