E'dawn / Pentagon

It was the 26th of March. You were backstage of a big stage. You'd perform here tonight. It would be your first time performing in front of so many people. Actually it's not just a big stage. It's the stage for a pretty famous award. You were more than nervous.

You sat on a chair and someone put makeup on your face. After it was finished your boyfriend E'dawn hugged you from behind. You didn't know it was him. You turned around so you could see him. He still didn't let go of you. You had to giggle. It was cute of him. You grabbed the drink which stood at the table in front of you. E'dawn widened his eyes as he saw how much your hand was shivering. He rubbed your arms while still hugging you.

"Don't be nervous. I know you'll do great!", he cheered on you with a smile.

You had to smile back. His words were made of gold. You wished the same for him since Pentagon would also have a performance. You actually hoped that Pentagon would win the award. They hoped you would win it.

The woman which put makeup on you returned with another pallette. E'dawn had to move a bit to the side so she could work. E'dawn stood next to you and held your hand in his. He believed in you as much as possible. And so did you believe in him and the rest of Pentagon.

There were always a few thoughts which tormented you before performing. Actually memories. Memories of your parents. They never believed in you. They still didn't. They never thought you'd get this far. But you did. And you're proud of yourself. No matter how your parents treated you, you'd always love them.

E'dawn knew about it. He held your hand tighter cause he realized you were thinking about it. You looked at his face and saw him smiling at you. You had to smile in return. After a few more minutes you were finally ready for the stage. You've been talking to E'dawn until your manager came and said you would be the next. You were slightly shocked. It caused something what felt like a little heart attack. E'dawn accompanied you to the entrance of the stage. He took your hand in both of his again and looked at you.

"You'll do great. The people love you. Don't let your public phobia destroy everything.", he explained to you.

"But what if my parents are right?! They are! I can't sing or dance or just-just perform!", You replied.

It was more like a reflex of your public phobia. E'dawn luckily knew what to say now.

"They were not right. You'll show them how good you can perform by winning this award! I believe in you! I love you! You can show them now. It's your chance.", he convinced you.

It somehow worked. You were nervous though but you nodded with self confidence. You put on a self confident smile what made E'dawn smile proudly at you. You suddenly heard your name. It's your turn.

You walked onto the stage. Even this brought a big applause. You stood in the center of the stage and the instrumental of your biggest hit already started. It was called "c'mon girl". You earned an even bigger applause when the instrumental started. You began to sing and dance. Just perform. It was fun. Like always. You got more and more self confidence. E'dawn and the boys watched you from backstage. You really slayed those vocals. You could sing nearly perfect! And your dance moves were also on fleek! Your performance in general was great! You made yourself and the boys proud. After 3 minutes and a few seconds, the performance ended. You were totally out of breath. But you still smiled. You earned a giant applause.

You went off the stage and have already been received by the boys. They hugged you and celebrated with you. Of course E'dawn kissed you passionately. You were all sweaty but he didn't seem to care. He smiled at you with the biggest smile you've ever seen.

"I knew you'd do great! And did you hear that applause?! It was the biggest applause out of all performances tonight!", he told you, more screaming happily.

You couldn't believe it. But it was the truth. Next turn was Pentagon's. You wished them luck and also watched them from backstage. They did a great performance! They also received a giant applause. You were so happy for them! Suddenly another celebrity touched your shoulder. It was Exo's Xiumin. You already talked to him that day.

"Your performance was great! Btw, your applaus was the biggest.", he told you.

"Thank you, I know it already.", You answered smiling.

Pentagon's performance was already over. They got a giant applause. They also came off the stage all sweaty but you still hugged them. You celebrated together and sat down on the couch backstage. You talked, ate and mostly drank since you were more than hot and sweaty.

After a while, the MC wanted all performers to come on stage for the presentation ceremony. You all went there. You were nervous as fuck.

"The last award and also the most important today is this one. And it goes to the beat performer. The top Artist 2018. And it's...... Y/N!!! Congrats!", The MC yelled into the mic.

You were about to cry. Omg, you did it! You walked to the MC and received the award. You held a little speech about your happiness and thankfulness. You received a big applause again.

Pentagon sadly didn't receive an award. But they were totally happy for you. You all celebrated your success together.

After the ceremony was over, you all went out of the hall and wanted to go home. But E'dawn had another idea.

"Let's celebrate your success at the Korean BBQ restaurant. Okay?", he asked you.

You nodded happily and were already on your way there.