Yuta | NCT

Of course it's requested by my friend again.
Hope you'll like it!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

It was evening. Your boyfriend Yuta was at your apartment cleaning. Of course you lived together.

Yuta was cleaning the whole apartment. He was very tired and just waited until you would finally come home from work.

He called you.

"Hey Y/N! When will you be home? I miss you.", he said.

"Aww! I miss you too! I'll be home in about 2 hours. What are you doing?", You asked him.

"I'm just cleaning but it's boring without you!", he said pouting.

"Aww! You're so cute! But don't worry.  I'll be home soon.", You answered.

"Hm. Okay. I'll just continue cleaning. See ya later!", Yuta said.

"See ya!", You responded and said goodbye.

Yuta put down his phone and continued to clean. He just did that so you don't have to clean when you're home.

He grabbed a duster and cleaned the top shelf with it.

Yuta suddenly jumped away a few centimeters. He heard something shattering. He heard glass shattering.

He was still shocked but turned around though so he could see what has happened.

"No, No, No, No! Please not!", Yuta said.

He realized that it was your favourite vase. You loved that vase so much. Yuta accidentally pushed it down with the duster. He didn't know what to do. Yuta was totally angry at himself. He thought you're going to curse him out for it.

Yuta still didn't know what to do. After a few seconds he had chosen what he'll do. He'll just let you curse him out. The boy was still angry at himself. But the only sensible thing he could do was to put away the broken glass.

He put away the broken glass and threw it into the bin.

Yuta sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. He was still mad at himself. He just hoped you won't notice that the vase isn't here anymore.

You finally came home. You opened the door and greeted Yuta. You gave him a kiss. Suddenly your phone rang.

"Oh Yuta could you please take my bag and put in in our bedroom? My boss is calling.", You said and gave him your bag.

He didn't say anything. He just took your bag and walked towards your room.

"Ouch!", Yuta suddenly yelled.

He looked at his foot and noticed one broken glass. He accidentally stepped on it. Now it's stuck in his foot. He didn't see the broken glass before so he didn't throw it away. Yuta walked in his room and sat down on the bed. He pulled out the glass of his foot. The wound bleeded much.

You heard Yutas "ouch" before and cancelled the call as fast as possible.

You ran into your bedroom and saw Yuta sitting on the bed. You noticed his bleeding foot. You immediately took the first aid kit. You took care of his wound. It stopped bleeding after a while. You heavily breathed out when it stopped.

"We should maybe go to the hospital. It shouldn't bleed that much.", You suggested.

You didn't even give Yuta time to answer. You took him at his wrist and walked to the car with him. You got in the car and drove to the hospital.

Before you arrived, you asked him how he managed to hurt himself.

He answered: "I accidentally stepped on broken glass. I accidentally broke your vase when cleaning. I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! Please don't curse me out!"

"Oh. Forget the freaking vase! You are way more important to me! Of course I'll forgive you. Let's just get to the hospital now. I still love you more than a vase.", You explained to him.

He thanked you several times and hugged you. Hugging was just a bit difficult cause you were driving.

After your time at the hospital you drove home again and comforted Yuta. You did anything to make him feel better. It ended up with watching a movie together. You were still worried about his foot so you asked him if he's okay every two minutes.

"Thank you for taking care of me. And thank you for not being mad at me. It was an accident. I'm still very sorry.", Yuta said.

"No problem. Why should I be mad at you? It's just a vase. And you are way more important. I love you. You don't have to be sorry. It's already forgiven. The most important thing for me is that you'll get well again. I love you. And a vase can't change that.", You explained to him.

"Thanks. I love you too. More than anything.", he responded and kissed you.