Johnny / NCT

Heyyyy
Of course this was my friends idea again but this time with my bias.
The story's pretty weird and I hope it'll make you laugh or smile a bit.
Cause I really need something to smile again because i just heard one of my friends is injured.
I can't think well right now so this imagine may be a bit bad.
Hope you'll enjoy it though!😘
And btw, this really happened to me once.
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

2pm

It was a beautiful sunny day. But you were sitting on the couch though. You scrolled through your phone. You've only waited for your boyfriend Johnny to come home. You kept waiting for a few minutes. Soon you fell asleep.

2:30pm

Johnny came home. He actually wanted to greet you by happily screaming your name through the apartment but when he has seen you're sleeping, he decided not to do it. Johnny smiled when he saw you sleeping. He layed down next to you and cuddled with you. You didn't wake up.

"Hey babygirl. I'm already home. It's such a beautiful day. Should we go for a walk?", he said.

You finally opened your eyes.

"Huh? I didn't listen to you. What's wrong?", you asked confused while rubbing your eyes.

Johnny laughed.

"I asked if you wanna go for a walk.", he repeated.

"Oh. Sorry for not listening to you. But yes, of course.", you apologized and answered.

You got ready and Johnny did too. You were still totally sleepy but happy. It was really a beautiful day so you just had to go outside.

2:50pm

Johnny grabbed his key and locked the door. While walking down the stairs, he asked you where you want to go. You let him choose.

"Ok. Let's go in the city. A little sightseeing and shopping.", he suggested.

"Perfect idea!", you answered smiling.

3:00pm

You first walked hand in hand through the park. It was beautiful! Actually a dream has come true right now. You always dreamt about going through a park with cherry blossom trees all around. You were totally fascinated. He just smiled at you and enjoyed your happiness.

All around you were cherry blossoms. The path you've walked on was filled with the little pink blossoms. The trees were beautifully pink. You could see the blossoms fall down from the trees everywhere. It was just a perfect moment.

3:30pm

You headed to the city now.

Johnny took you to the shopping street. You went into every shop. But you didn't buy anything in most of the stores. Johnny bought the few things you wanted.

You were looking in a cooking section at the store while Johnny looked in the clothes section. You were happy that he would buy something for himself too.

Johnny said he'd wait outside until you're finished. You ended up buying nothing.

You went outside and walked to Johnny. He handed you two big bags.

"What's in there? And why did you give the bags to me?", you asked him confused.

"Oh! I've just bought a few clothes for you. Hope you'll like them.", he said smiling.

You thanked him but were confused at the same time. You looked at the clothes and they were beautiful! You thanked him even more now.
Yep. You have got a lot of new clothes now.

7:20pm

You were in the city sightseeing for the last 2 hours. Of course it was beautiful again. Like the whole day was.

Both of you got hungry so you decided to look for food. Johnny found a noodle stall. You agreed on his idea to eat there.

You ordered a Chinese noodle box and sat down on a bench at the park. Both of you peacefully enjoyed your time and food there. Until the most unexpected thing happened.

You were eating noodles without thinking anything. Suddenly a freaking pigeon landed on your head wanting to eat from your noodles too! You immediately put the noodle box down next to you and stood up. You hoped it'll fly away then and luckily it did.

You were always afraid of pigeons. You hate them so much. You always think about how dirty they are and how many diseases they have. Cause they are always in the city and it's not very clean there.

When you sat down in shock again, you could just hear Johnny laughing out loudly. You looked at him with an evil look. But you weren't mad at him cause you could imagine how funny it looked. You just playfully hit him while smiling. He slowly calmed down. You were still shocked. He stopped laughing and hugged you. He knows about your phobia of pigeons. Now he felt with you. Johnny took your hand and looked at you.

"I'm sorry for you. Honestly. But don't worry. And by the way, the pigeon's landing was on point.", he said trying to calm you down and make you laugh again.

It worked. You really laughed again.

"Don't you want to finish your meal?", Johnny asked you.

You looked suspiciously on the noodle box.

"No, you can have it. I don't have appetite anymore. And I don't want this to happen again.", you said giggling.

He took your hand and finished eating.

Soon you headed home cause you really wanted to wash your hair since the dirty pigeon landed on your head. Johnny totally understood it. You were thankful that he understood.

You walked home hand in hand. When you were finally at home, the first thing you've done was to wash your hair.

When you were finished you thanked Johnny for the awesome day. Except for the pigeon attack. But it wasn't his fault so you tried to forget it.

The day ended with cuddling on the couch and peacefully watching a tv show. You are happy to have such a kind boyfriend.