Jeonghan / SVT

❞I'm just thinking about you❞

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seoul and Vienna. So many freaking miles separating these countries. You, a young 17 year old girl, lived in Vienna. A boy, 20 years old that time, lived in Seoul. What to do with this information. You met your boyfriend Jeonghan during a vacation in Seoul. He became famous through the time but he still loved you and even admitted it in public. He loved you so much. Like you did.

You were sitting in your room singing along to Seventeen songs. After thinking and deciding on finally moving your lazy ass you started packing your suitcase. Yeah, your suitcase. You would go to Korea for 2 months. You would finally see Jeonghan again after 7 months. The flight would be next morning so you hurried with packing.

"Y/N, come!", your dad shouted upstairs to your room.

You exactly knew what had happened. Your mom was pregnant. Yeah, pregnant. Even though there were 17 years difference between your new little siblings and yourself. You actually didn't want it to happen that time. Your little sister should have already been born a week before. But she had to come now. Now that you're gonna leave.

You ran downstairs, tripping over the last few stairs. You all drove to the hospital as fast as possible. When you arrived you just waited at the waiting room. You were pretty nervous. A little sibling was always the last thing on earth you wanted. But you couldn't change anything. You arrived there at 5:20pm.

It was already 11:45pm and you were about to fall asleep. But luckily Jeonghan texted with you so you suppressed your sleepiness.

Jeonghan:
Is your sister finally born?

You:
Not yet but I'm about to fall asleep
Entertain me

Jeonghan:
Hahahaha
I'm happy we'll see each other tomorrow again

You:
Same..... Actually

Jeonghan:
Actually?
What do you mean?

You:
My parents want me to at least see my sister once before I go
But my sister has to hurry with being born then

Jeonghan:
She really has to hurry
Do you think you'll be able to do it?

You:
I think so

Jeonghan:
Good

Your flight would be at 7am. Wow, perfect. It was already 4:30am. You kept up the night with 11 coffees. The time went on and on. After a while you asked your dad "you think I'll get my flight?". "I hope so. You gotta see him again.", he answered. 6:30am. Your little sister finally saw the light of this world for the first time. She looked kinda cute. You had to leave the room to let them rest at 7 o'clock. As you left the room Jeonghan called you.

"Baby? Are you at the airport?", he asked hopefully.

"Sigh.... No. I'm about to leave the hospital. But I can't get to the airport in a half hour. I'm sorry....", You explained and started to cry.

Jeonghan tried to calm you down even though you could hear his voice weakening too. Your dad laid an arm around you. You really had to wait even longer to see your boyfriend again.