Truth or dare

I woke up in the morning and my head hurted like hell. I think mum is still sleeping. I'll take that piece of paper from her and I'll go to the hospital alone.

I changed myself into blue jeans and black ripped shirt. I went downstairs and into mum's room. I leaved her a message saying, I'll be at my friends house until tomorrow.

I put on my shoes and ran to the hospital. I found my doc in one of the rooms and she did some tests.

Doc: I'm afraid it's getting worse. Has anything upset you yesterday?

Me: My mum doesn't let me go on a concert of my biggest idols.

Doc: Maybe that's it! You need to give up on them and try something else.

Me: I can't. I'll die and without them I'll die even sooner.

I said goodbye and walked all the way to Alya's. There were a few more people. I noticed Lia and Stormy sitting on the floor.

Alya: Hey girl!! How are you?

Me: I was better.

I walked to the kitchen and drank some water. I was feeling a little better.

Lia: Will you play truth or dare with us?

Me: Sure, why not. Are everyone playing?

Lia: Yes!

She put something on my eyes, so I couldn't see anything. She lead me outside and then I sat down. I still didn't see anything.

Lia: Truth or dare Alya?

Alya: Truth.

Lia: Okay...who do you like?

Alya: Oh-ummm...it's...James.

Everyone awed when she said that. They'll be so cute together. They put something on my ears so I couldn't recognize voices.

Alya: Truth or dare? And not you sis!

Person: Truth.

Alya: Have you ever kissed someone? Like real.

Person: Nope. Now it's my turn. Truth or dare bro?

Wait there are boys? That's why they didn't want me to see anything!

Boy: I'll pick a dare.

Person: Okay. Kiss her.

Boy: Do I really need to do this? I don't even know her! She'll hate me!

Alya: Just do it!

I was very confused and I stood up, but fell down. That thing was still covering my eyes. I heard footsteps coming closer to me and then I suddenly felt soft lips on mine.

Lia: Just look at them! They're so cute. Let her see now!

Someone removed this thing from my eyes and in front of me was standing Martinus Gunnarsen!!! I could see Marcus in the corner of my eye.

Me: What?!

Lia: That's a surprise for you. You said that you need to stay positive. You can heal, because it's not too late. It'll be if it grows just a little more.

Me: Then it's too late. I was in the hospital before coming here. Let's talk about something else.

Stormy: You're right. We're here to have fun. Let's go on with the game!

Me: Wait! Who kissed me?!

They all looked at me and no one says a word. Why can't they just tell me?! I was angry now.

Me: Are you all going to be quiet?! You'll be quiet when you'll be dead!!

Lia: Please stop!

Me: No. You're hiding something from me and I'll see if I can find out in this short time that's left for me.

The game was going on and then was my turn to ask.

Me: Truth or dare Lia?

Lia: Truth. I'm not good with dares.

I think and think and now it hit me. I can ask her that.

Me: Who kissed me?

Lia: Uhhh...I can't...I can't tell you...

Me: Then what's the point of playing this game?

Lia: Uhhh...sory...but I can't.

I stood up and ran inside. Why are they hiding it from me? I cried and cried until it was late and they all came back inside. I hide under the table in kitchen.

Lia: Poor girl. If I could teel her.

Alya: You can't and you know that.

Stormy: If we tell her, she'll be more broken then she already is. But she'll hate us forever now.

Lia: What's better? Lose your friend or broke her?

Alya: We should go to sleep. We'll figure this out tomorrow.

They all got to sleep and I was still under the table. I wasn't able to move, because I was so tired. I heard footsteps and talking.

Marcus: I feel so sorry for her.

Martinus: Me too. That stupid dare!

Marcus: We need to go sleep now.

They left and I thought about who it could be, but soon fall asleep. I was still under the kitchen table, but I didn't care.