Poem

I'm sorry

I'm sorry if I broke you heart,
I'm sorry for hurting you from the start.
I'm sorry that I lie,
I'm sorry that I made you cry.

Why did you choose him over me?
I thought you said we're meant to be?
Why can't I just let you go?
And accept that you don't want me no more?
Oh, why can't I just believe?
That you ain't gonna stay, but leave.

I'm sorry I caused you pain,
I'm sorry I left you in the rain.
I'm sorry for all the things I've done wrong,
but don't worry,
soon I'll be gone.
I love you to the moon and back,
my angel, but now I'm sad.
                                 Martinus

Wow. I was speechless. He wrote a poem for me! I felt something in me was telling me that I need to wake up. I want to wake up! I wish all this was just a dream and that I'll open my eyes and all will be back to normal.

I realized this is true. I want to go back! I flew to the sky and then I was back to Sasha.

Me: I want to go back!

Sasha: Please calm down. You can't go back. Maybe after some time, but not now. You need to protect Martinus.

A tear rolled down my cheek. I wish all were just a bad dreams. I need to go back! I'll find a way. I walked out and there was sitting Annabelle.

Me: Hey. Do you know how to get back to life?

Anna: No. But I think my grandma told me about this one time. I tried it, but it didn't work.

Me: I need to go back!

I kicked the stone all the way to Anna's house. I was deep in thoughts when something hurted me. It was pain in my heart. I stepped one step back and put my hand on the heart.

Anna: What's wrong?!

Me: P-pa-in.
_____________________________
I heard voices in my head saying 'you need to go back' and in next moment, I opened my eyes and breathe hard. I looked around and doctors were there.

Tinus: Is she okay?!?!

Doc: She's awake! We'll leave you all alone now.

They leaved and it was them!!! Mac and Tinus were here! I started to cry as I saw them.

Mac: What's wrong?!

Me: Ma...

I couldn't get anything more out of me. It's still a hope that I'll speak one day. But one day may be far from here.

Tinus: Shhh, you need to rest. We'll leave you alone for some time.

They leaved and I saw a pen and a paper on the desk. I took it and started to write.

One day

One day
may be far away,
but it still
seem so real.

One day I'll wake up from all this drama,
and you'll be gone like my grandmama.