The end

Please prepare, this one is SUUPEERR long!

~One year later~

Today is exactly one year since my brother left. I miss him so much. The tour in the memory of Martinus was awful, I cried on every concert and a lot of fans tried to get close to me, but I pushed them all away. They asked about Johanna too. I haven't seen her since that day. I miss her too and I hope she didn't forget me. I was trying to reach out to her, but she deleted all her social medias, she never picked up her phone and slowly I started to gave up. But I have no feelings for any other girl than her. Emma is different form that day. She isn't so happy anymore, but slowly her happiness is getting back.

Mum: Marcus! School!

Me: Ja mum!

I walked downstairs, grabbed an apple for breakfast, my bag and put on my shoes. Then I called Emma and we walked to school. On the way there, I saw some of my friends and they were laughing because I'm walking to school with my little sister. No one does that anymore. We walked all the way to school and I walked Emma to her class. The teacher greeted me and then I went to my class. I sat down on my usual seat, at the back of the class. Soon teacher came in.

Teacher: So class, as we said about the exchanging students who are coming there for a month, one of them is here. Now introduce yourself to the class please.

Girl: I'm Patricia and I'm from America. I'm here with my bestie but currently, she's sick. You'll meet her tomorrow. Also she said that there might be this guy named Marcus or something like this..

I looked up as everyone turned to me. She smiled kindly to me.

Patricia: She said that you need to stay away from her. Idk why so don't ask please, but I hope that we can be friends.

I nodded and started to wonder. Who's this girl? What does she know that I don't? Patricia sat down beside me and smiled. Then she pulled out her books and started to read.

Patricia: You can call me Pat since I think we're friends.

Me: And you can call me Mac.

I get back to listening to the teacher, but I couldn't concertrate. This girl was running through my mind.

~After school~

I walked out of the school and went to pick up Emma. She took my hand and we walked home. On the way there, I saw that house. There were some ppl inside and then one person came to the window and pulled curtains over it. I guess they saw me and it maybe creeped them. After some minutes we were home.

Emma: Mum, we're home!

Mum: Marcus, come here for a minute please!

Me: Coming!

I walked to mum in the kitchen and she had a letter in her hands. On it was with bold beautiful letters writen Marcus. She put it in my hands and I walked to my room and opened it. The first thing I saw.. it was from Johanna.. she remembers everything from that day. She wrote that she's sorry for what happened and she hoped I'll be able to work things out. At the end of the letter was written: Look Maci, our friendship should be forgotten and you know that. Bye and when you see me don't talk to me. I was confused and sad. She moved on.

~Next day~

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm. I got up, put on my clothes, walked downstairs, grabbed some breakfast and went to school with Emma. Today I dropped her in front of school, I didn't go inside with her. She hugged me and then I went to down the road to my school. Some ppl were staring at me, maybe because I didn't brush my hair today. I don't care, I won't care and I never did care. I walked down the corridor to my class and as I stepped in the class, I saw Pat waiting for me. I sat down beside her. Then teaacher walked in the class and behind her was a student. I turned my head low down and concertrate on my sketcher.