He's here

Hey! I'm back and I'll continue writing this story. I hope you'll still read it after I didn't update it for two months or something like that. And yeah, I hope you'll enjoy. Don't forget to vote and comment. It's a little shitty, but I wasn't really in a great mood. So let's go on with the story.

He ended the live and we were hugging a long time.

What about me? Can I get a hug?

Me: Who's there?

Mac: Nobody's here. What are you talking about?

C'mon, don't listen to him. He wants us to get away from each other.

I looked around the room and there wasn't anyone. I looked everywhere, but no one was here.

Are you looking for me?

I looked to my left and he was sitting there. I screamed and Marcus looked weird at me.

Me: M-M-Martinus?

Mac: He's dead Alicia.

I'm right here.

Me: Marcus, he's here.

He looked weird at me and then around the room. He then looked back at me and didn't say a word. I feel like I'm stupid.

Mac: You're making me scared now. No one's here beside us.

I looked around again and he was sitting there. Right in front of me. How he can't se him?!

Me: But he's sitting here, in front of me.

I looked around again and he wasn't there anymore. I sighed. What is wrong with me?

Me: What is wrong with me? Am I crazy or what?

Mac: No, you aren't. It's just hard for you to believe this. It's hard for me too. You can't imagine this. I lost my twin, my other half.

He started to cry and I joined him. Then Gerd-Anne, Kjell-Erik and Emma came inside. They hugged me and it was like a group hug only Tinus wasn't here.

Then doc came inside and interrupted us. He looked at me and smiled a little. I knew that he's here with some news.

Doc: Well, Alicia, you're free to go, if you want. We think that some time with your friends and in school will be good for you.

Me: School? How am I supposed to go in school? I've got wheelchair.

Doc: Don't worry, we settled things for you in school and you'll be able to spent time in school, if you'll have someone with you all the time.

Me: Okay, I'll ask Adrien.

Doc left and I decided I'll go. No matter how hard things are, I'll fight. Gerd-Anne stayed with me and helped me change while others were outside waiting for us.

She was about to help me go on the wheelchair, but instead, I tried to stand up. It was weird feeling, painfull. My legs hurted and I fell on the floor. Anne helped me up and put me on the wheelchair and then slowly walked to the doors with me.

Me: Will I ever walk again?

Anne: We don't know. I hope so.

Me: Why is life so unfair? First me and Martinus, then this stupid driver, then they told me that Martinus died and now this. I hate my life.

Anne: Don't say that. You're part of our family even if Martinus isn't there anymore.

Me: He'll wake up.

She let the tear roll down her cheek and I was looking in front of me all the time. It's hard to be like this, but what else can I do? She opened the door and doc and Gunnarsen family were standing there.

Doc: Well, I hope that you won't regret this. And go to your doc if anything will be wrong ok?

I nodded and looked at the Gunnarsen family. Then I looked around if my family is somewhere near, but they weren't anywhere to be seen.

Me: Where is my family?

Anne: Adrien and Leo are probably home with your mum and dad. They weren't sleeping for two days. We sent them home and they probably don't know about all this. We'll drive you home.

I nodded and we went to car slowly. I saw him again, standing in the middle of the road. Car hit him. He dissapeared. I heard noises from the hospital. We all stopped. Gerd was pushing me through the hospital once more.

Doc: How's that you're back.

Me: I heard noises. What's happening?

Doc: Well, Martinus Gunnarsen opened his eyes. This is a miracle.

Tears started to flow down my face. Gerd was crying too. I couldn't say anything, so I just sat there while the world around me dissapeared. It was just me and Martinus. He was a few steps away, but every time I moved closer, it seemed like he's moving backwards. He didn't take a step, he just repeated my name all over again. Then I heard Gerd-Anne calling me. I snapped back in reality.

Gerd: Are you okay?

Me: Yes.

Gerd: Thank God. You weren't responding when doc called you.

Me: Ugh, I should call my mum.

She gave me my phone and I searched for my mum's number. Then I pressed the call button and after the first ring, she picked up.

Mum: Hello? Doctor?

Me: No mum. It's me, Alicia.

I heard sobbing from the other side. Then I heard that she's walking somewhere. I heard Leo's and Adrien's voice.

Adrien: Alicia? Am I dreaming?

Me: No, you're not. I woke up.

I heard loud sobs from the other side and Leo was crying so loud that he could wake up all country. Tears escaped from my eyes too while Gerd was pushing me further through the hall of the hospital. Then we stopped. I ended the call and took a deep breath.

Gerd: Are you ready?

Me: I-I...n-yes.

Gerd: Are you sure?

I nodded my head and doctor opened the door. Martinus was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking out of the window and thinking. I wonder what he's thinking about.

Me: M-M-Martinus?