Picture

Sun shines through the window in the room and directly in my face. I looked around and realized, I was still in Alicia's room and she was sleeping on my chest.

I took my phone out of pocket and took a picture. I looked on the instagram and notificaions were blowing up. I looked at the pic and saw me and Alicia sleeping in each others arms.

I read the comments and some of there were good like 'you so cute', 'they should be together', I liked this one the most 'she looks like an angel and you're protecting her with all your heart. I would love to see you together.'

Some of them were bad like 'who's that bitch?', 'get that bitch away from him!!!', 'how could you choose this slut?' and more like that.

I felt the movement and in next moment I saw Alicia awake. Her bright blue eyes were shining on the sun. She was so beautiful. She took her phone and her notifications were blowing up.

She looked at me and unlocked her phone. I tried to remember her code. It was '2947'. She looked on instagram and I saw some bad comments like 'you're nothing but a worthless bitch', 'die whore', 'you're using our Tinus only for money', 'why did you even born?', 'If I was your mum, I'll try to kill myself instead of having a daughter like you', 'you're a whore, slut, bitch and I'll tell you just one time LEAVE OUR TWINS ALONE!!!'. There were more comments like this and she was crying.

She opened notes and wrote 'what are they talking about? I did nothing wrong! Can somebody please tell me what's happening?!'

Me: Marcus put a pic on instagram and our fans saw it. They freaked out and they think that we are together.

I showed her the pic and she smiled a little, but then she started crying. What was his problem?! If he wouldn't posted that pic, she'll be alright, but NO! There is always something.

Me: Calm down. They can think whatever they want, but we know the truth, okay?

She nodded and smiled at me. Her smile made me feel better and I felt butterflies in my stomach. Weird feeling.

Alicia's POV

I tried to say something, but nothing came out of me. He let me go and I walked to bathroom. Those words hit me really hard and I need to stop this. I saw a razor and I thought that this would be the best. No one wants me, but when I was about to take it, Tinus called me.

Tinus: Are you allright? You are in there for almost 15minutes.

I took a deep breath, wiped away my tears and opened the doors. I smiled at him and he took my hand. He lead me outside, where everyone were standing and we started to walk.

Lia: How do you feel Alicia?

I shrugged with my shoulders, but I really wasn't okay. No one really cares about me and I'll die soon. I don't need no one by my side, just Adrien, Leo, mum and dad.

Alya: I see that you still can't talk. Are you okay with that?

I nodded and fake smiled. I heard Tinus whispering in my ear "why are you lying?" I typed in my phone "I'm not." He whispered "I know you are and I care about you so don't avoid people who wants to help you."

Marcus: Hey Tinus! Are you in love? Are you flirting with Alicia?

Tinus: No, I'm not. Leave me alone Mac.

Does he really like me? I mean, he's not first, but he is pretty and smart and those eyes and his soft hairs and... Ugh, I need to stop. He's famous, he can get every girl he wants.

Tinus: Are you okay? You look a little pale. Do you need some water? I can give you mine.

I smiled, because he was so carying. Now I know why all girls are in love with him. He's pretty, he's got very good voice and he isn't trying to be someone else. But they don't know about his personality. He's kind, friendly, carying...

Tinus: Hey. You should smile more often. Smile fits you. You look very beautifull with it and I'm not denying it.

I smiled again now even more. Lia, Alya and Mac looked back at us two. They laughed and Tinus become red as a tomato.

Marcus: Tell her already. You can't hide it forever. We all know you're in love with Alicia. The way you look at her and when you hug her. You are more smiley when you're around her and you care sooo much about her.

They turned around again and now Tinus took my hand and we waited until they were away so we could talk.

Tinus: Look Alicia. I really like you and I can't deny it. I hope you feel the same way about me, but I'm not sure, because I broke you one time and you were...

I cut him out by kissing him. He kissed me back and I felt butterflyes. It was the most amazing feeling ever. I like him a lot, but what will happen when I leave.

I took my phone out and tiped in notes "will you come with me to doc? I need to go like...now?"

He said yes and we started walking to the hospital. On the way here he intertwined our fingers and we were walking there hand in hand.

We were here now. It's like my second home, because I spend so much time there. I lead through the hospital and soon we were in front of the door. I knocked and the doc opened.

Doc: Well hello again! I see that you're not alone. I think that he's your boyfriend.

I looked at him and he said yes. He introduced his self and then she turned back to me.

Doc: Weren't you here yesterday? No wait two days ago!

I nodded and she looked at me. She wrote something and then turned back to me.

Doc: Say something.

Tinus: She can't. I think she lost her voice.

She looked at me and then back at Tinus. I think she knows that he doesn't know yet so she tried not to say it.

Doc: Is it getting worse? I'll send you there now. You know where to go. Bring me pic when you're done.

I nodded and left with Tinus behind me. The doc came outside and told Tinus to wait here. I was walking through the hospital all alone.