Jayden and Martinus

Tinus: Wake up princess.

Me: No.

Tinus: If you don't wake up that way, I'll wake you up in other way.

Me: No.

I heard him walking around in my room and then he layed down beside me. He started to kiss me and he climbed on top of me. He smirked and said.

Tinus: Will you wake up now?

Me: No.

Tinus: C'mon, we need to go or we'll miss our flight.

Me: No. Go away.

Tinus: You chose even harder way. Okay for me.

He started to kiss me again and then he puts his hands under my shirt. He travelled down to my butt and grabbed it.

Me: En-ough.

Tinus: I told you.

I got up and went to change in bathroom. I put on blue ripped jeans and pink t-shirt. I put my hairs in a messed bun and then looked myself in the mirror. Then I went out and closed the doors behind me.

Tinus: PRINCESS! WHERE ARE YOU?! I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!

I walked to him and he was looking at the other way, so I jumped on him and he screamed like I'm gonna kill him. I was laughing so hard, until I couldn't breathe. I calmed myslef down and looked him in the eyes.

Tinus: You've got so beautiful eyes.

Me: You too.

Tinus: Our flight is moved and we'll go a little later. Is that ok?

Me: Yes. Can we go in park?

Tinus: Whatever you want princess.

He got up and took my hand, but Marcus rushed downstairs and started fake crying.

Mac: What about me?! I wanna go with you!

Me: You can.

He started to jump around like a little kid and I smiled big. We walked out of house and headed to the park. It was very quiet and no one was awake yet. Well, that was what I thought until I saw a boy. He had brown, chesnut hairs and headphones. I was trying to remember him.

Me: Who's th-is?

Tinus: Idk. Let's sit on the bench.

Mac: Finally!!!

He said that so loud that a boy turned around and looked at him. Then he looked at me and Tinus and smiled big. It was Jayden!!

Jayden: Alicia?! Is this really you?!

Me: Jay-den!!

I walked to him and hugged him. Tinus of course came there too and he didn't seem very happy about me hugging Jayden. He looked at me and I let go.

Me: So-rry.

Jayden: It's okay. You look pretty today too.

Me: Tha-nk you.

Jayden: I see that you finally found someone for you. I'm Jayden, Alicia's friend.

Mac: I'm Marcus, Alicia's best friend.

Jayden: Nice to meet you Marcus. And what's your name?

Tinus: I'm no one important.

I looked at him with death stare. I was looking like 'I'm gonna kill you' and I kicked him with my leg.

Tinus: I'm Martinus, Alicia's friend.

Me: Re-al-ly?!

Tinus: Boyfriend.

Jayden: That's so cool. You two are cute together. I'm so happy.

Me: Do you wa-nna come with us?

Jayden: Sure.

Tinus looked at me with wide eyes and he was shocked. I didn't expect him to be like this. I thought he'll like him. But Martinus is Martinus and no one can change him. Jealous boy!

Mac and Jayden were walking at the front and me and Tinus were behind them. I didn't say a word, I was just staring at Jayden and I was deep in thoughts.

Tinus: Can I ask you something?

Me: Aha.

Tinus: Have you ever liked him?

Me: Yes, in a friend way.

He looked at me and smiled a little. He pulled me closer to him and took my hand. He kissed me on the cheek and we walked to the city.

Me: Jay-den?

Jayden: Huh? Is someone calling my name?

Me: I.

Jayden: What's wrong cutie?

I just rolled my eyes at him and giggled.

Me: Rea-lly?

Jayden: I'll stop, okay? Now, tell me.

Me: Uhhh, I for-got. Stu-pid me-mo-ry.

Jayden: It's okay, you can ask me later when you remember, ok?

I nodded and looked back at Tinus. He was looking at the floor and he seemed a little sad. Then I tripped and fell on the floor. I screamed when I hit the floor and I think I broke my arm.

Tinus: Are you okay?

Me: NO!

Jayden: What happened?

Me: I thi-nk I bro-ke my arm.

Mac: We'll get you to the hospital.

I nodded and Mac helped me up. Tinus was looking at me and then he started to run. Me and Mac were only looking at him until I heard it. Everything happened in slow motion.

Tinus ran to me while Mac turned around. I heard wheels behind me and then Tinus pushed me to the side. I turned my head to see Martinus and then car hit him. I got up and rushed to his lifeless body. All around him was blood. My head started to spin and I feel Marcus hands on my shoulders pulling me to him. Tears were running down my face while Jayden was checking Tinus' pulse. He started to shout for help and that was all I heard. From that moment on I know he won't make it. I know!!! Then I fell on top of him.

A/N

Sorry for being late. I somehow forgot about it on Wednesday and yesterday I wasn't home. I promise that won't happen again. Comment what you think about this and what will happen next. Bye!