Broken

I woke up and someone was walking around. I realized I was still under the table so I carefuly looked who it was. It was just Martinus.

Martinus: Morning!

Lia: Morning! How did you sleep?

Martinus: Bad. I was thinking all night and I realized we should tell her.

Lia: Then you'll tell her, but she'll probably hate you and remember...she'll be broken.

I tried to look outside, but I hit my head. Ouch! I hope that they won't notice. After that everybody else came in. They all started to talk and it was a mess.

Alya: Everybody sit down please! I'll go find Alicia.

They all sat down and I could see just the shoes, because the tablecloth was too long. No one hit me or something so I was good.

Alya: She isn't anywhere to be found!! We need to find her.

Bernie: Martinus, you'll stay here if she comes back.

Max: Now let's go everybody.

They all left except Martinus. He stood up and walked to get some water, but when he did it, the glass fell on the floor.

Martinus: Shit!

He sounded nervous and sad. He kneeled down and I could hear him crying. I looked out and he was crying while picking up the glass which was now broken.

He suddenly looked at my way and I hope he didn't see me.

Martinus: What was that?

He walked closed and looked under the table. He still had wet eyes, but he wiped all away. He was staring at me not saying anything.

Me: What?

Martinus: I'm sorry.

He took my hand and pulled me closer to him and then away from the table. We walked to the living room and sat down on the couch.

Me: What's wrong? Why are you crying? You did nothing wrong.

Martinus: I did something wrong. I'm keeping a secret which I shouldn't.

Me: You can tell me.

Martinus: I...I...kissed you. I'm sorry, it was a dare. I didn't mean to hurt you.

Tears came into my eyes and I started to cry. That's why they didn't want to tell me! It's breaking me! In anger I yelled at him.

Me: Why did you do this?!?! You could just said no!!! I hate you!!! I don't ever want to see you again!!!

I ran through the doors and outside. Everyone were coming back so I ran and ran and I knew no one could catch me, because I'm the fastest. I ended up on the bridge above the river. It looked so peacefull and beautiful.

Alya: Alicia! I finally found you!

I just stayed silent and watched how the water was moving slowly. I never thought that this would make me calm down. I always thought about them.

Alya: Say something. Everyone is waiting for you!

I just couldn't say anything. That's weird. I feel like the voice is somewhere deep and it doesn't want to come out.

Alya: Come. I'll take you to my house. I'll tell your mum that you'll be staying at my house for one more day.

She pulled me with her and we were walking slowly. I couldn't say anything, but no one knows that yet. We arrived and I couldn't even ask if they are still here.

Alya: Tell me what's wrong? You didn't say a word!

I just walked inside and everybody were staring at me. I could see Marcus comforting Martinus so he would stop crying.

Marcus: Where were you?! We were sick worried!

I grabbed a paper and a pen and wrote 'I was calming down because I'm broken and I can't talk."

I leaved the paper on the table and went in one of the rooms. I started to cry, but I didn't leave a sound out of me.

I heard footsteps, but I didn't bother to look. It was probably just Lia. The doors opened and someone sat down beside me.

Martinus: Did you just loose your voice or is something serious?

I shrugged with my shoulders and then started to cry again. He was comforting me and I had my head on his legs. He was stroking my hair so I could calm down. It worked, it really does.

Martinus: We've got a concert tomorrow and after that we can stay for a little longer or leave. I think we'll leave.

Martinus's POV

After I said that we'll leave she looked at me with those blue eyes. Her eyelashes were so long and her lips so red. Does she use a makeup?

Me: Do you use a makeup?

She wrote me no. I found out that we can communicate with the sign language. She doesn't use makeup huh? But how is she so pretty then? How are her eyelashes so long and her lips so red?

Me: You are pretty and I'm not lying. Do you have a boyfriend?

Again there's a no. I'm a little happier now when I know that she doesn't have a boyfriend. I like this girl a lot.

I heard the front door opened and I heard some sounds. I looked down at Alicia and she was sleeping. I closed my eyes and fell asleep with Alicia resting her head on my legs.

A/N

Hey guys! I'm sorry for not updating. I had a lot of learning and I was mostly writing other story. I hope you aren't mad. If you liked the story vote⭐ and comment💭.

~gn❤~