Hair wash

Martinus turned around and looked me in the eyes. Then he moved closer to me and just shake his head. Well, I'm confused now. Then he looked down still shaking his head.

Martinus: I can't believe I almost died because of you. How stupid I was. I hope that at least you're okay now.

Me: Yes, I am. I need you Martinus. I can't live without you.

Martinus: Why? Because I've got money? Because I'm famous?

Me: Because I love you.

Martinus: I'll need some time to think.

He turned around again and looked out of the window completely ignoring me. I don't know what I did wrong,but he's angry, I can say that. Gerd walked out with me and to the car. I hope that he'll be better later when he'll go home. I should say, to our house. Gunnarsen family is staying with us until they feel ready to go back home.

Me: Anne?

Gerd: What honey?

Me: Do you think that Martinus hates me?

Gerd: I'm sure he doesn't. I think he's just little upset because of all that happened.

Me: If you say so... He's coming home from hospital today, right?

Gerd: Yes.

Then we were driving in silence for the rest of the ride. I hope that Martinus will made up his mind and be an old Martinus when he comes back. We stopped in front of my house. They all stepped out and Gerd-Anne helped me out and on the wheelchair. I looked up and saw Adrien and Leo looking out of the window and then they dissapeared.

Door of our house opened and Adrien, Leo and mum all ran out and to me. Leo hugged me so hard that I couldn't breathe, mum was crying and hugging me and then Adrien came to me and hugged me and gave me million kisses on the cheeks.

Adrien: I missed you sooo much, you can't even imagine!!!!!!

Me: Chill...I'm okay now. And I missed you too. And Leo and mum.

Adrien picked me up and carried me inside because of the stairs and Leo came in with my wheelchair. I'm not good with it yet. It's so different when you can't walk and others needs to help you all the time. Adrien put ne on a sofa and mum, Leo and Gunnarsen family came to sit there too. I heard running from upstairs.

Emma: Aliciaaaaa!!!!!!

She jumped on me and I hugged her. She can be so sweet. Then she looked up at me and ran her fingers through my hair.

Emma: Eww, your hairs are dirty.

Me: Yeah? Then why don't you clean them for me?

Emma: You mean...I can wash your hair?!?!

Me: If you want.

Emma: Yeeeessss!!!

She jumped up and landed on the floor. She stood up, smiled big and took my hand. Then my smile dissapeared. She looked at me with worry in her eyes. When she asked what's wrong, I showed towards my wheelchair. Then her smile dissapeared.

Emma: I-I didn't know...I'm sorry.

Me: Don't be. How could you possibly know? It's okay.

Adrien: I can carry her upstairs if you want.

Emma: Yes! Thank you!

Adrien: No problem sweetie.

He smiled and Emma punched him playfully. Then we heard door opened. I couldn't see over the couch, but I was sure it wasn't anything good. Then I heard this familiar voice.

Person: Hey! Is Adrien here?

Adrien: Yeah, I'm here. Ummm, can we move our plans to other day?

Person: Sure but why?

Adrien: Because Alicia is finally home!!

Person: Where?!?!

Adrien helped he up so I was in sitting position. I saw a cute boy. He had dirty blonde hair and green eyes. I swear that I know him from somewhere. Then Anne's phone ringed and she picked up.

Anne: Yes...sure...I'll be there asap...yeah...thank you...goodbye.

Me: What is it?

Anne: I need to go get Martinus. I'll be back soon.

And with that she left. I looked at Adrien and he just hugged me from behind and I rested my back on his legs. Then Emma needed to remember about my hairwash.

Emma: I need to wash your hair!

Mum: I think it's not good idea. She can fall or something.

Adrien: I can help them.

Boy: And I.

Mum: Okay then.

Adrien carefully moved his legs out of the way and that boy was looking at every move he made. Then Adrien picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I saw a confused look on boy's face when Adrined picked me up and then I motioned towards my wheelchair.

Boy: Oh, I didn't know about this...

Me: You couldn't know about this anyway. Btw, who are you?

Boy: We were together in kindergarden. Then I left and now I'm back. I remember how we used to say that we'll be together one day. And now Emma needs to wash your hair so don't let her down.

Me: Uh, sure. Let's go upstairs.

Adrien carried me upstairs and to the bathroom and put me on a small chair that Emma has brought for me earlier. They put hands under my back and I needed to trust them. When I finally did this, Adrien's phone ringed and he let go and I almost fell, but that boy catched me. So much about trust.

Then Emma started to wash my hair and I was looking all the time at this boy. I tried to remember him, but I couldn't. Memories are forgotten I guess. Then he looked me in the eyes and smiled.

I know this smile from somewhere. I know those eyes from somewhere and those hair... I remembered something. I ran my fingers through his hair and felt some kind of a scar at the back of his head. He lookede weird and confused at me, but he kept a smile on his face.

Boy: What are you doing?

Me: Checking if you are him.

Boy: Who?

Me: Are you...Aren?

Boy: You finally remember.