It's complicated

Emma was done with my hair and now we were playing with barbies on her bed. Well, I was lying on the bed and she was sitting there playing with me. Then she looked up at me and I saw that something was bothering her.

Me: What's wrong princess?

Emma: Ummm...do you like that boy that was helping you earlier?

Me: He's my friend, why?

Emma: Because Martinus will be sad if you'll leave him.

Me: I won't leave him...never.

She smiled and I could see that this wasn't the only thing she wanted to ask me. I put my hand on her and she looked up at me.

Me: There's something else bothering you, I can see.

Emma: It's just...How do you know if you like someone? That you're in love?

Me: It's hard to know. But there are some things that might help you. When you're around that person, you can't talk normally, you're blushing all the time, you try to impress this person, you feel jealous when someone else is around them...you sometimes can't sleep or you dream about them, you can't eat, you always think of them, sometimes you're daydreaming...things like this.

Emma: Thank you...you're like a sister to me.

Me: Aw, thanks cutie. Has Marvus got girlfriend?

Emma: Not yet.

I looked at her and smiled, then we continued with playing. She was more smiley now and this is what  I wanted. I don't want people to be sad. Then the door opened and Aren came in. He smiled and came sit on the bed. Then he looked at the barbies.

Aren: Are you two having fun?

Emma: Yes. You can play with us if you want.

Aren: No, I came because Alicia's mum sent me here to check on you two. And she said that Alicia needs to go rest a little.

Me: Really?

Aren: That's what doctor said to her and if she said so, you need to do this, so...

Me. Okay. Emma, we'll play later.

Then Aren picked me up and carried me out of the room and in my room. He put me on the bed and started to walk out.

Me: Can you stay with me for some time?

Aren: But you need to rest.

Me: Just for some minutes. I hate to be alone.

He nodded and smiled. Then he layed down beside me and there was an awkward silence for some time. Then I looked at him and giggled. He was actually very cute.

Me:  Do you remember our place? Our tree house.

Aren: Yeah, I bet it's still here.

Me: Yeah. I went there a lot times after you left and just cried. I though that it's the end of the world.

Aren: But I'm back now. And I missed you so much.

Me: I missed you more.

Then I heard the door opened and talking. It's probably Anne with Martinus. I hope that Aren didn't hear or he'll leave. Then I heard someone is coming upstairs and in the next moment door opened and Martinus appeared there.

Martinus: Alicia!

Me: Martinus.

Martinus: And who are you?!

Aren: I'm Aren, Alicia's childhood friend.

Martinus: And what are you doing here if I can ask?!

He was angry, I could see this in his eyes.

Aren: Her mum sent me to go get Alicia because she was in Emma's room, playing barbies.

Martinus: Well, you can go now.

Aren: Okay.

He leaved and Martinus came sit on my bed and I just looked away.

Martinus: Do you like him?

Me: Look, it's complicated.

Martinus: It's not complicated, it's easy! You've got a boyfriend, me, so stay away from him!!

Me: You can't tell me with who I can hang out!

Martinus: Oooh, watch me!!!

He walked out of my room and slammed the door behind him. He changed. The death changed him. I heard him running downstairs and then I heard him yelling. Oh my gosh, it started. Then the door opened and Emma came inside with teary eyes.

Emma: Why is Martinus yelling at that boy? Alicia, I'm scared.

Me: It's okay, it's nothing. Can you please give me my wheelchair?

She came back with it and helped me up and sit me on it. Then I pushed the wheels while Emma was walking beside me. But then we came to the stairs. How am I supposed to get down? But then Emma ran out and came back with Adrien.

Adrien: Are you sure you wanna talk to them? If you don't want I'll go.

Me: I need to do this.

He carried me downstairs and put me back on the wheelchair. I pushed myself to the living room and there was standing Aren and in fornt of him was Martinus. They were yelling at each other and they were moving closer and I knew that this is gonna be bad.

Me: Guys enough!!!

They both looked in my way and then continued.

Me: I SAID ENOUGH!!!!!!!

Martinus: YOU WON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!

Me: Oooh, watch me!!! GET OUT OF HERE!!!

He looked shocked at me, but then he slowly walked out of house. I don't know where he went and I really don't care. Then I looked at Aren and he was just standing there awkwardly.

Me: Go.

Aren: Okay.

He left and a tear escaped from my eye. I quickly wiped it away and looked at Marcus and Emma who were only looking at me. I guess they didn't expect this from me. I must say, I surprised myself too.

Me: Why are you two looking at me like this?

Marcus: It's just, we never saw you that angry before or hear you yelling or something like that. I mean, I heard you yelling one time, but it's just...it surprised us.

Me: I surprised myself too. I think you should go look if they're okay. If they'll come together, they'll kill each other.

Marcus: You're right.

And with that Marcus left and I was alone with Emma so we played with barbies.