Am I in heaven?

Martinus POV

She fell on the ground and hit her head at the table. I was crying and screaming for help, but no one came. I picked her up and hugged her. I checked her pulse and she was still alive. I picked her up and ran out to the hospital.

Me: Help!! Anybody?!?!

Doc: We'll take her.

Me: Thank you doc.

Then she picked Alicia up and walked with her to other room. She then came back. She was very good doc and she looked so calmed.

Doc: She'll be alright. What happened?

Me: We became a couple and then a girl kissed me and she saw me and she ran home and cut herself then she got home and came back and she looked pale and then this happened.

Doc: Okay. We're not sure when she'll woke up and if she'll woke up.

Me: Can I see her?

Doc: She's on the operation.

Later that day, they came back and said that the operation went well. They let me in her room.

I opened the doors and there she was lying. Her face was pale and I thought for a moment that she isn't breathing, but then I saw her chest moving up and down.

Me: Finally. I heard that you had an operation. I'm soo sorry Alicia. I never meant to do this to you. I should whatch what I was doing. I was a bad boyfriend and I know that. I hope...one day... when you'll wake up...you'll forgive me. I know I don't deserve that, but still. Rn, I'm so mad, I want to go through that, not you. You mean too much to me. I need you, please wake up.

Alicia's POV

Martinus: ...I'm soo sorry Alicia. I never meant to do this to you. I should whatch what I was doing. I was a bad boyfriend and I know that. I hope...one day...when you'll wake up...you'll forgive me. I know I don't deserve that, but still. Rn, I'm so mad, I want to go through that, not you. You mean too much to me. I need you, please wake up.
-------------------------------------------
Granny: Hello my dear. What are you doing here?

Me: Where am I?

Grandpa: You're here, on the other side, but you shouldn't be.

Me: Wait, granny, grandpa, aren't you dead?

Granny: Yes, we are, but this is our new life.

I looked around and some kids were running around, but mostly older ppl. First, I thought that I'm just dreaming, but then a girl my age came to me.

Girl: Hi! I'm Annabelle. I'm 15 and how old are you?

Me: I'm Alicia and I'm 15 too. Where exactly am I?

Annabelle: You're on the other side. There is no pain, no one who would hurt you and no electricity.

Me: What?!

Annabelle: I'm just kidding. You're now someone's angel. Your job is to follow him or her and protect him or her from all bad. But you can't go to any house, that's the rule that we shouldn't break. Now, you'll go with me to our queen.

She pulled me with her to the queen. She had long white dress and curled long blonde hair. Her back was facing me.

Queen: Annabelle, I see that you came.

Annabelle: I've got a new girl. Her name is Alicia.

Queen: What?!

She turned around and it was Sasha! OMG, OMG!!! My best friend when I was just a little girl.

Sasha: Alicia! Do you remember me?! It's me, Sasha! We were best friends when we were just a little girls!

Me: I remember you!

Annabelle leaved and there was a silence for minute or two. Sasha's face became sad.

Sasha: You shouldn't be here. I mean, not yet, but I guess life is like that. You aren't even dead and you became an angel. You know what's your job, right?

Me: Yes, I do. Who am I---

Sasha: Martinus Gunnarsen, he's from Norway, Trofors. Rn, he's at the hospital by your side. Go now.

I jumped through a hole in the floor and in a second, I was there. He looked sad and his red, puffy eyes were wide opened. He was holding my hand.

Marcus: Mum said, that we need to go. We've got a concert in one week in Oslo.

Martinus: I want to be here.

Gerd-Anne and Kjell-Erik stepped in and looked at him. Then they went home with Emma and leaved Mac and Tinus here. Poor Emma was crying.

Tinus: Do you think she'll wake up ever again?

Mac: I don't know, but I hope so.

I started to miss my life. Even if it was hard, I was happy sometimes and I was alive. No one was sad, well except of my fam. I love them, but they don't know that and I can't tell them. I'm so unhappy, but my pain fade away and I'm better.

Me: If you could just hear me and if I could tell you, how much I love you, I would be sooo happy.

I saw a poem on the night table next to my bed. Someone has written a poem to me? I looked at it and the title was 'I'm sorry'

A/N

Here's the last part for today. Hope you enyojed and if you do the vote⭐ and comment💭.