Back to life

Hey! I'm sorry for not posting for a long time. It's just that I went to other school and I'm staying in kind of a dorm and I didn't know anyone at first, so I needed some time. But I know that's not an excuse and I'm really sorry. Now let's go on with the story.

I woke up next morning and Martinus was still hugging me. But then he woke up and removed his arm. He got up and I suddenly felt cold. I realized he was only in his boxers and blushed. Awkward situation. But I missed him.

Me: Go put on your clothes and can you help me change after that?

Martinus: Uhh, sure...ummm, I-I'll go now.

He rushed out and I started to laugh. Then I heard him running back in and he was blushing so much.

Martinus: I forgot that I'm sharing a room with you.

Me: Yeah, totally.

He joined laughing and then he put on some clothes. He quickly put his hair in a bun and then came to me. He slowly lifted me up and make me sit down. He chose some blue ripped jeans and white t-shirt. He gave them to me and walked out.

Me: MARTINUS!

Martinus: What?

He opened the door and looked inside.

Me: What about bra?

Martinus: Ummm...s-s-su-re...

He walked inside and to my wardrobe. He gave me my bra and rushed out of the room blushing. I laughed and then started changing. I carefully put down my pj and then I looked at myself. I was ugly. I was too thin, I had some scars on my body and I was looking very bad. I put on my clothes and called Martinus. I put on fake smile.

Martinus: If you want we can go somewhere today or we can just stay here.

Me: Let's go somewhere.

Martinus: What about that we go in cinema?

Me: Sure. Btw, is Adrien home?

Martinus: Idk, let's go check.

He put me in the wheelchair and slowly and quietly went to Adrien's room. We wanted to scare him, but when we opened the door, he wasn't inside. Then the door downstairs opened and I heard Adrien talking with Aren. I totally forgot about him.

Me: Adrien!

Adrien: Alicia? Well, you finally woke up. You sleepy haeds, it's already ten in the morning. And don't forget that tomorrow is school.

Me: One more thing to deal with. I hope that they will except me.

Adrien: Hey, you've got me.

Then me and Martinus went outside. We stopped in front of the school. I looked at it and some of my classmates were here. One of them saw me and walked to me. It was Dan.

Dan: Oh, hello Martinus and Alicia. What happened to you two? We heard that you were probably in the car accident.

Me: Yeah, we were.

Dan: Oh, that's bad. But hey, you can come and hang out with us. We're bored and we really want some new friends.

Martinus nodded and headed with me to boys. Yeah, only boys. They were looking at me and Martinus for some time until I said with annoyed voice.

Me: You look like you've seen a ghost.

They looked at me and then said hello. Then they started to talk and Martinus joined the conversation. They were laughing and all and I got that feeling that I don't belong here.

I pushed the wheels with all my power, but I forgot that there was a hill. I fell down the wheelchair and landed hard on my stomach and then I started to roll down the hill. I was screaming for help, but nobody heard me. I tried to stop myself, but I was just rolling too fast. But then I stopped and felt that I hit something and I started to feel really dizzy. And that was the last thing I know.

Martinus' POV

I was talking with Dan and boys.

Dan: We should hang out more Martinus.

Me: Yeah, agree.

Loki: Ummm...boys.

Me: What?

Loki: I think we've got the problem.

Me: What do you mean?

Loki: Alicia isn't here anymore and she couldn't go anywhere on her own.

I looked around and when I realized she isn't here, I started to panick. I grabbed my hair and pulled and screamed and thought what could happen to her. Dan put his hand on my shoulder and tried to calm me down. It didn't work and I started to cry. I got up from the ground and looked around until I realized that there's a hill. I looked down the hill annd saw Alicia's wheelchair laying all broken in the middle of it. Now tears were rolling down my face in rivers.

Me: GUUUYYYSSSS!!!!!!

Dan: Did you find her?

Me: I found her wheelchair! I bet she isn't okay.

I ran down the hill and grabbed the wheelchair. I hugged what was left of it and the thoughts about what could happen to Alicia were running through my head while tears were flowing down my cheeks. I hope that she's okay, but I know that's not possible. It's all my fault!!! I was too busy hanging out with dan and his friends that I forgot that I'm there with Alicia, supposed to go somewhere. To cinema or theater or somewhere. But I forgot that I'm with my girlfriend and now there's a chance that she's dead.

Me: I'm such a bad boyfriend! I'm sorry Alicia!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!

Dan: Martinus you need to calm down. We'll find her and you'll see that she's okay.

I just looked at him with tears all over my face. I haven't cried for so long and rn I'm feeling so weak. I looked around again with hope to find her somewhere there or maybe i'm hoping that she isn't anywhere here and that she's somewhere safe.

Loki: Martinus... look there's something... it looks like...

I quickly got up and ran down to the end of the hill. I stopped beside a big rock and collapsed to the floor when I saw her lifeless body on the floor. I checked her pulse, but her heart wasn't beating anymore. That's when I realized I don't know if I can make it without her. Dan called an ambulance while I tried to bring her back to life. Back to life.