Breakdown

I was standing in front of big white doors. This place always creeped me out. I opened and doc came to me. They scanned my head and after some time they handed me the pic.

I walked back to my doc and handed her the pictures. She looked at them and back at me. Her face looked worried.

Doc: Sorry for saying this, but you'll die in less then a year. We don't know how long is left for you, but try to stay positive and not stress out, okay?

I cried and cried and now I couldn't anymore. Tinus took my hand and lead me outside. He gave me some water and calmed me down. We leaved and headed to the trampoline park. It was close so we walked there.

Everyone looked at us and then at Tinus and then at our hands. Oh, yeah, we were still holding hands.

Mac: Did I miss something?

Tinus: Alicia and I are together.

They all smiled and winked. I looked at Martinus and blushed. A small smile appeared on my face.

We walked inside and there were A LOT of trampolines. We let go and I went with Lia and Alya to the other side. There were less people so we stayed here and boys were on the big trampolines where were a lot of people.

We jumped and jumped until we were so exhausted that we needed to sit down. We found ourself some chairs and sat there.

Alya: Sooo girl! What happened?!

Lia: Where were you?! You two dissapeared in a second!

I took my phone and opened the notes. I tiped in "We were in hospital, but I don't want to talk about this." Both of them looked at me and they knew something was wrong.

Lia: How did you two end up together?

"We waited that you all left and then Martinus told me about his feelings and, yeah, that's the most of it." I looked where the boys should be, but Martinus wasn't there. Weird.

Alya: I wish I have a boyfriend like your's.

I was quiet and then showed the girls in the direction I was looking. We walked there and they noticed that Tinus wasn't there.

Lia: Where's Martinus?

Max: He went to the toilet, but he has been in there for a long time now. I'll go check okay?

He went to the toilet when I saw someone at the hallway. It was a boy kissing a girl. I showed the girls where I was looking and we slowly walked there. I looked at the boy and it was Tinus.

I immediatelly ran away, but girls stopped me before I could made another step.

Alya: Alicia, please stop!!!

Lia: You need to calm down!!

All boys came to us and Mac saw Tinus with a girl. He walked there and I could hear him.

Mac: What is happening here?!

Tinus: N-n-noth-ing...

Mac: It doesn't look like that! You're such a jerk Martinus! You don't deserve Alicia! Look what you did to her!

He looked at my way and in my eyes, but I couldn't watch him anymore. I pushed both girls away and ran past them.

I ran to Alya's and into the bathroom. I saw a razor and grabbed it. I made one big cut. I made second cut and in that moment the front doors opened.

I locked myself in and made another cut. The blood was running down my arm, but I made another cut. It hurts, but no one cares about me anymore so why am I living for?

I made another cut and heard someone at the door. I dropped the razor and blood was dropping on the floor. I could hear Alya and Lia, but I didn't care. All I wanted now was to die.

Then there was a silence and next person I heard was Martinus. I cried so much and he was the last person I wanted to see rn. I remembered the good times.

*flashbacks*

Me: Mum, I draw you a picture. Look here!

Mum: It's beautiful. Thank you. I'll save it there.

She put it on the night table and smiled big. She is the best person in my life.

-------------------------------------------

Me: I really wanted to go on the concert, but it's sold out.

Lia: Well good news! I've got tickets and you can go with me!

I smiled big smile and we hugged what seemed like hours. I've got the best BFF in the whole world.

-------------------------------------------

Tinus: Look Alicia. I really like you and I can't deny it. I hope you feel the same way about me, but I'm not sure, because I broke you one time and you were...

I cut him out by kissing him. He kissed me back and I felt butterflyes. It was the most amazing feeling ever. I like him a lot, but what will happen when I leave him?

*end of flashbacks*

I was still standing here and I heard banging on the doors. I looked at my arm and it was all covered in blood. I wiped all away and covered scars with bandages.

I unlocked and Tinus stormed in. He looked me from top to toe. I grabbed him and lead him out of the bathroom.

Tinus: I'm glad you're alright. I was so scared.

He grabbed both of my arms and continued with talking.

Tinus: I'm so sorry and I know what I did is wrong and I know you can't forgive me that easy, but...

He stopped talking and looked at me. I was in so much pain and I tried to hide it, but I wasn't successful.

Tinus: What's wrong?! You look like...

Martinus's POV

Me: What's wrong?! You looke like...

I stopped talking because I suddenly felt something wet on my hand. I remove my hand and saw blood. And not just a little, but a lot of blood.

Me: What?!?!

I pulled up her sleeve and she had a bandages around her arm. I removed it and saw cuts. Few big deep cuts. I knew I hurt her, but not that much.

Me: Why did you do that?!?! You could talk to me instead of doing this!!!

I regretted my words in the moment I said them. Why is this happening to me?!

Me: I didn't mean it like that.

She pulled away and pulled down her sleeves. She had red, puffy eyes and I was the reason behind them. I am the one who hurted her! I am really sorry, but you don't want to listen to me...

Next thing I know is that we were on the stage singing to the crowd of girls, but not the single of them is Alicia. She's special and I'm the most stupid person on the whole wide world.

A/N

I'll be updating more today and I hope you're okay with that. Thaks for reading my story. If you liked it then vote⭐ and comment💭.