New girl, new friend

It's been a while since Marcus left and I was getting worried now. What if something happened to him? Then I heard the door opened and in the next moment I saw Martinus' sad face. He came to me and hugged me tight. Then the door opened again and there was standing Marcus with a girl I haven't seen before.

Me: Marcus, I was so worried! I thought that something bad happened to you! Come here.

He came closer to me and hugged me.

Marcus: I'm okay. Alicia, I want you to meet my new friend.

Me: Are you sure that she's just a friend?

I winked and he giggled. The girl blushed and I smiled.

Marcus: I'm sure.

Me: We'll see about that.

Then I looked at the girl. She seemed nice.

Me: Hello, I'm Alicia and what's your name?

Girl: I'm Johanna. Nice to meet you Alicia.

She has got brown eyes and black brown hair. I must say, she's pretty. I think we're gonna be good friends. I realized Martinus is still standing next to me.

Me: Uhm, Martinus Gunnarsen, I'm still angry so go away from me.

Martinus: Look Alicia, I'm really sorry, but when I saw you with him it broke my heart.

Me: Too late. You broke my heart in hospital and now it's in pieces. I'll need some time.

He nodded and went up in my room. Yeah, he's going to sleep in my room. Marcus and Johanna went up to Marcus' room while I was talking with Martinus. I was alone. Oh shit! How am I supposed to come upstairs? I wanted to call Marcus, but he's with Johanna and I don't wanna interrupt him. Only one thing is left for me. I need to call Martinus.

Me: MARTINUS!!!

Martinus: What?!?!

Me; Can you carry me upstairs?!?!

Martinus: Sure!

He came downstairs again and picked me up from the wheelchair. He carried me upstairs and put me on the bed. Then he went down again and came back with a wheelchair. Then he stood in the middle of the room, staring at me.

Me: Can you go sleep to Emma?

Martinus: Nope. Why can't I stay here?

Me: I didn't break my heart by myself.

Martinus: Look, I'm really sorry.

Me: How can I believe you after all that happened?!

Martinus: You got to believe me!! I'm your boyfriend!!

Marcus' POV (Yeah, I know, it's been a while since I last changed the POV)

I was lying on the bed with Johanna. She was smiling at me and I must say, her smile is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. But then I heard some noise and it was like someone was yelling. I got up and opened the door. I went in Alicia's room and she was fighting with Martinus. Well, they were yelling at each other.

Me: What's happening here?

Alicia: Marcus, go out!

Me: No!! Why are you two yelling?!

Martinus: She doesn't believe me that I'm sorry!

Me: Look Martinus!! That's normal!

Alicia: Is Johanna still here?

Me: Yes.

Alicia: Can she come here? She's a girl and she seems like a very good girl and rn I need someone to talk to.

I went out of the room and back to my room. I asked Johanna if she can go to Alicia, because she needs someone to talk to and she nodded and smiled. So she got up and we walked back in Alicia's room. Well and you won't believe what we saw. Martinus and Alicia were kissing. One minute ago they were fighting and now they're kissing.

Me: Ahem, I came back with Johanna?

Alicia: Oh, yeah, sure. Come here and you Martinus go out.

He slowly walked to the door and we went in my room.

Alicia's POV

I was glad that they left. But on the other hand, I liked when Martinus kissed me. Johanna sat down beside me on the bed and smiled at me.

Me: So, how's it going with Marcus?

Johanna: W-What do you mean?

Me: I can see you two in the future. You'll be holding hands while looking at your ten kids...

Johanna: WHAT?! 10 KIDS?!

She put a hand over her mouth and I just laughed. She was blushing so much.

Me: So, wanna be friends?

Johanna: Sure.

Me: So what will we do?

Johanna; We can just talk.

So we talked a little and she made me feel better, I was smiling all the time. New friend, that's great for my health. Then Marcus called her and she went back to him and Martinus came back to me. It was very late, so we went to sleep. He slept on the matress because I don't want him with me.

Martinus: Good night princess.

Me: I'm Alicia and good night.

And then I closed my eyes. Outside was thunder and I'm afraid of thunders, so I pulled the covers high and tried to sleep. After some time I felt movement. I opened my eyes and looked to the side. Martinus was lying beside me. That brat! I was whispering.

Me: Martinus!

Martinus: Ummm, sorry, I couldn't sleep. I'll go back.

Me: No, stay here, I'm afraid of thunders.

Martinus: Okay.

He layed down again and hugged me. I felt safe in his arms, but I feel like he isn't the one for me. But that's just a feeling, nothing important. It'll go away soon and everything will be perfect again.

Martinus: Alicia? Do you still love me?

Me: Umm, yeah.

Martinus: Are you sure, because I feel like you love that other boy.

Me: Aren?

Martinus: Yes, him.

Me: Well, idk. He's been my best friend for a long time and he was also my crush when I was little. But then he left, because his mum didn't want him to hang out with the girl who has tumor. And with that it ended. Now he's back and I'm afraid that those feeling will come back.

Martinus: If anything's wrong, you've got me.

I smiled to myself and then he kissed me on forehead. I whispered good night and we drifted off to sleep.

A/N

So the new girl in story is JohannaGunnarsen5004. Check out her stories too. If anyone else wants to be in one of my stories, please comment your name and I'll put you in one of the stories I'm writing. And comment which character you wanna be. Ly❤️ Bye.