Home

Alicia's POV

I woke up next to Tinus. He was sleeping on the chair, his hairs all over his face, long dirty blond hair which I so adore. Then I saw his half closed eyes. He's got chocolate brown eyes. WAIT, isn't he sleeping?!?!

Tinus: Morning beautiful.

I smiled and rolled my eyes playfully. He moved to me and then he stopped. His hot breathe was hitting my lips. He looked in my eyes and then my lips.

Tinus: You're so beautiful. Those red lips and blue eyes shining on the sun. I-I love you.

Me: I lo-ve y-you t-too.

He then pressed his lips on mine and put all his weight on my body. We were kissing for some time and then he sat back on the chair. He pulled out his phone and as soon as it's screen lighted up, Mac barged in.

Mac: Guess what?!!! You're going home today!!

Me: Me?

Mac: Who else?! But you'll need an oxigen with tubes all the time. They said that you'll get weak by the time and that you'll probably need a ... a ... wheelchair. But when you'll be too weak to move.

Me: W-What?!

Mac: I'm sorry.

Me: I-It's no-t yo-ur fa-fa-ult.

I looked at him and his eyes were looking sad at mine. He came to me and hugged me. I wish that would be all just a dream. But I'm a fighter, I'll fight. I need to, for them. Tinus was just looking blankly at me.

Mac: You'll have a person, who will help you to speak again.

Me: Yay!!!

Tinus: What time are we leaving?

Mac: When she'll be ready.

I called a nurse and then a doctor came in. She wanted that Mac and Tinus leaved and so they did. She then shoved me how to put a tube in and how to remove it. That will be very hard for me. But then she put it in and I startd to breathe normally, like I should.

Doc: I suggest you that you've got it when you're home and put it down when you're sleeping. This will be first month. Come back after two weeks. And here's an inhalator if you'll go in a town.

Me: Tha-nk you.

Doc: I see that you're talking well. You will talk normally after some time.

She then leaved and I got up to grab my clothes. I changed and we went back home. Mac and Tinus need to go tomorrow. They've got a concert. When I stepped in I saw Adrien and Leo watching TV and mum making a lunch. I closed the doors behind me and everyone looked at me.

Mum: Honey!

Adriend: Alicia!

Leo: Alicia!

Leo ran to me and I spinned him around. I ran to Adrien and he spinned me around and then I went to my mum. She started to cry as she saw me.

Mum: What happened to you?!

Me: It's ok-ay.

Mum: Oh, honey. I missed you so much. What hapened? Are you okay? Tell me everything.

Me: I wa-nt y-ou to me-et some-one.

Mum: Sure, I'll be right back.

I walked back to the doors and opened them. Mac and Tinus were waiting outside for me to come. I showed them that they can come in and they followed me.