New friend, new hope...

Alicia's POV

I woke up in the morning in the park. I was on the bench and no one came to look for me?! I guess I haven't got friends like that.

I got up and started walking when I suddenly saw a boy my age. He was cute and he looked a little lost soo I walked to him. I pulled out my phone and tiped in "Hello. I haven't seen you before."

Boy: I'm new here. I'm Jayden and who are you?

"I'm Alicia. If you see I can't talk." He looked at me and I saw myself in his eyes. He was lost like me. "Do you want to hang out with me?"

Jayden: Sure. And nice to meet you Alicia. You've got a beautiful name. It's a little different and I like that.

I smiled and we started to walk. We walked all around the park and headed back to Alya's. Jayden was telling me something about his self.

Jayden: I am from New Zealand and I like football, basketball and singing. My mum doesn't support me, because she is... Ah forget! I've got the best dad in the world and I also have got one sister. She is ten. I haven't got many friends and all of friends were boys. Girls don't like me, I think...

I pulled phone out of my pocket. "I live here my whole life with my mum, dad, my twin brother and younger brother and you're cute and I think that's why girls don't want to be friends with you."

Jayden: You think I'm cute?

I slowly nodded and then he smiled. His smile was breathtaking. We were in front of Alya's house and he moved closer to me. He started tickling me and I fell on the ground. I was laughing so hard and just a small voice came out of me.

I stood up and he said goodbye. I nodded and smirked. Next thing I know is that I walked inside and saw Martinus. This fricking Gunnarsen is everywhere!!

I ran past him and into the kitchen. There was standing Lia. She looked at me and asked why I'm running and I tiped that I hate Martinus.

Lia: Why do you hate him? He's nice, cute, kind, beautiful, friendly, hot...

I ran out of the kitchen and bumped in Marcus. He looked at me and helped me up. I ran into the room and packed my things. I got into the bathroom and locked myself inside.

On the ground was still a bit of dry blood and a razor. I picked up a razor, but accidentally cut myself. I cut my fingers and my hand. I'm so clumsy!!

I put it above the sink and cleaned all the blood. I need to do something with my hand or my mum will kill me. I searched for some bandages and my hand was okay again.

I slowly opened the doors and Marcus was standing here. He looked at me from top to toe. Then he pulled me closer to him and hugged me.

Marcus: Don't be angry or sad because no one deserves that. Martinus isn't good enough for you.

I smiled a little and then pulled away. I wrote him thanks and goodbye and then I left. I got home and Leo and Adrien ran to me. I spinned Leo around and Adrien spinned me adound.

Adrien: Where were you?! We were worried! Well, me and Leo were.

I pulled out my phone and tiped in "I was at Alya's and I can't talk. The tumor is too big for operation and the doc said I've got less than a year left. I want to spend taht time with you all."

Adrien: I'm so sorry. I didn't know. Can you come with me for a minute?

I nodded and we went to his room. We sat on his bed and his eyes were starting to fill with water.

Adrien: You can't leave me! It's too early! You're my twin and you mean the world to me! I know it sounds weird, but it's true! And when you said that you want to spend your life with us...what about your dreams about meeting Marcus and Martinus?

I tiped "I met them and I don't want to see them again in my life." He read it twice and the looked at me with wide eyes.

Adrien: Those were your dreams! How did you even met them?

I tiped "I was at Alya's 'cause she invited me and we played truth or dare. Martinus got a dare to kiss me and no one told me it was him until he realized I'll found out any way. I was broken 'cause I liked them like friends and nothing more. I ran away and when I came back I couldn't talk. Next day we went to trampoline park and before that me and Martinus became a couple. But it was too good to be true. He was kissing other girl and I ran home. I did really bad mistake and now I'm here." I was crying while writing this. He read it.

Adrien: Come here.

He hugged me and then looked in my eyes.

Adrien: What's this mistake you made?

I looked down and he looked down too. He took my hand and looked at my fingers. He then pulled up the sleeve and gasped.

Adrien: Is that what I think it is?

I nodded and he removed the bandages to see if it's bad. In a few seconds it started to bleed again. This time was even worse than before. He quickly put them back on and looked at me.
I wrote "can I go back to Alya's?"

Adrien: I'll go ask mom.

I felt sick and I couldn't breathe normally. He came back and said, that I can go. I put on my jacket and texted Alya that I'm comming. I get a reply and she was okay with that.

As soon as I was there, I started breathing heavily. I knocked on the door and Martinus opened. I was angry and sad and he was looking at me with guilt in his eyes.

I lost my balance and fell on the floor, but quickly get up. I moved past him and into the kitchen to find Alya there with Marcus and Lia.

Alya: Oh, hey. What's wrong?! You're so pale. MARTINUS, COME, QUICK!!!

He ran to the kitchen a bit worried.

Martinus: What's wrong?!

Alya: Take Alicia up to the room and make sure she's okay! I need to clear things here.

He put my arm around his neck and helped me walking. I was like a little child. My heart started to beat faster and faster. I squezed his hand and he looked at me. We were in front of the room.

Martinus: What's wrong?! I'm scared!

I felt a sharp pain in my heart and the next thing I know is that Martinus was in front of me.

Martinus: Hey...hey!

I fell on the floor and hit my head in the table.

Martinus: Noooo...Alicia!!! Stay with me, please!!! Noooo!!! Heeeeelp!!! Please, somebody!!!

Tears were rolling down his cheeks and he lifted me up. He hugged me and then my eyes closed. It was just a dark and nothing else.

A/N

One more part! I'll publish another one today and then I'll update again tomorrow.