I need you

I woke up and looked around. Everywhere were posters and this room was all blue. My favorite coulour. Then I heard how doors opened and someone walked inside.

Me: Hello?

Then I looked to the side where Marcus was standing. He looked different. I was only looking at him and didn't say a word.

Me: Marcus?

Mac: Yeah, that's me.

Me: You look different.

Mac: I need to tell you something. You were in coma for a month. Or something like that. And there's one more thing.

Me: Where's Martinus?! Where's my Boy?!

Mac: He was laying here beside you all the time.

Me: Where's he now?!?!

Mac: Sorry, I can't.

He started to cry and I remembered everything that happened that day. Is he...he can't be...Noooooo...he can't!!!

Mac: He passed away an hour ago.

Me: What?!?! He....

Mac: I know it's hard.

Me: NOOOO!!!

I was crying, tears were streaming down my face like rivers. My heart was beating so fast, that was the worst day of my life. He can't!!! I need him now!!! I got up, but when I stepped on the floor, I fell.

Me: I can't walk!!

Mac: I'll go get doc.

I was left alone in the room on the bed. I need to see him!! While Marcus was looking for doctor, I tried to stand up. I fell on the floor and looked up. He wasn't there yet. I was pulling myself with arms to the doors until I heard doors open.

Mac: What are you doing?!?!

Me: I need to see him!!!

Mac: You can't.

Doc: I got you a wheelchair.

Me: Noooo!!! I need him now!!!

Mac: Please stop Alicia. I need YOU!

I looked at him still crying and he pulled me up and put me on the wheelchair. He hugged me tight and then started to move me. He stopped in front of white doors that I know so well. There's my doctor inside.

Me: Why are we here?

Mac: Do you really wanna see Martinus?

Me: Yes. He's my everything.

Mac: Was. He's inside.

He opened the doors and peeked inside. My doc came outside and looked me from top to toe. She came closer to me and hugged me.

Doc: I'm so sorry Alicia.

Me: You couldn't do anything.

Doc: Come now. But, please, tell me if you don't feel well, ok?

Me: Okay.

She lead me to his bed. His skin was pale, he was covered with scars and his beautiful brown eyes were closed. His hairs were all over his face and I moved them. He had slightly opened mouth and I started to cry very much.

Me: I NEED YOU BABY!! WHY YOU?! MY EVERYTHING!!

I put my hand on his and he was cold. He's dead. His chest wasn't moving anymore, his fingers didn't intertwine with mine. I miss this feeling when he would kiss me and make me feel safe, when he would pull me into a hug and tell me that everything will be allright. I miss us.