Final Author's Note

Hello my lovelies. It's been such an incredible journey writing this book. You all have been so supportive and amazing, I love you all so much for that. I hope you enjoyed the book. I have to say I had so much fun writing this, especially the epilogue giving poor Alaricus the happy ending he deserved and had always longed for. I'm really happy with where the book ended off, simply because I love these characters, and all of them are happy now which makes me happy. 

I know some of you are hoping for a sequel, but unfortunately there will not be a sequel. Alaricus and Amara's story ends here. I will be posting another story in the future, I have quite a few ideas, only one of them is a werewolf story but it is a whole different dimension than this one. I'm not sure which idea I will be pursuing but I won't post anything for a while most likely, just so that I can write a few chapters for each of my book ideas, and get a feel of what I like, and what I think is something I can actually write a whole book on. I would hate to discontinue a story, and have swore to myself that I would never do that. 

I know some of you were very surprised and frustrated that chapter 45 was the last chapter, which I have to say threw me off because chapter 44 mentions that there will only be one more chapter after it. Perhaps some of you had forgotten. I completely understand that as like usual I took ages to update. I am sorry. I just lead a very busy life and have little time to do things that I actually like to do, like writing. Thank you for remaining patient and not giving up on me throughout that. 

I loved writing this book, and I loved being able to connect with my amazing readers through it. I'm definitely not ready to let go of any of you, you're all so amazing, and better than I could have ever hoped for. Please if you ever need somebody to speak to, feel free to reach out to me, I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I'm really sad that this book is over, at least when The Beast had ended, I still had this book to look forward to, but like I said I do plan to write more books, so I should be looking forward to those.

Thank you so much for being so supportive and for sticking with me throughout this book. I love you all very much, may you all have your own happy endings.