Prologue

"Okay ladies! Line up! Make sure no mistakes the whole performance, the royal family are one of the guests."a lady with White and Black hair in each side informed 4 ladies in their early 20's.

"Yes Miss Julia."they said at the same time as they took all their props for their final performance.

They are called the Crazy Dolls. 4 orphans found in a burning orphanage, took cared by an old lady working in the circus . After the lady died all four of them became part of the casts as the highlight of the night, four unbelievable beauties doing unbelievable things.

A girl with blue hair wearing a long bird gown stood in front of the three remaining ladies.

"Okay wish me luck."she spoke as the announcer called her stage name.

"Please welcome! Our very own Crazy Doll's singing nightingale WENDY!"an old man with weird looking mustache and a magicians hat said on his microphone and the crowd applaud her as she slowly walk towards the center stage where a huge bird's cage was prepared for her.

With no expression plastered on her face she sat on a small swing and started singing her hearts out which made the audience captivated with her beautiful voice.

After her performance, a girl with orange hair stood next to Wendy.

"Gosh! I hope I won't burn my hair this time or the royal family will witness my bad hair day."she joked which made her two sisters giggle with her comment as she slowly got her props (fuel, matches, fire poi, juggling fire torches, fire fans, fire balls.)

"Please welcome! Our very own Crazy Doll's Fire Dancer SEULGI!"the announcer said as the drums started off as she slowly walked with her expressionless face while holding 3 juggling torched in her hands slowly being lighten up as she started doing her dance while playing with fire.

After her performance a girl in pink hair hugged their youngest sister before she took her gymnastic props and did a small stretching stunts before the announcer called out for her.

"Please welcome! Our very own Crazy Doll's Contortionist IRENE!"the announcer said as she cartwheeled multiple times with her face in neutral state to reach the stage and do her contortion acts as people applaud her for her wonderful performance. They even think she didn't have bones in her.

The youngest girl in green hair shook off her nervousness since it was time for the last act which is always the most highlight performance of their show as she slowly walked towards the center with her cold face as multiple animals were also placed around her she was being in circled by Lions, Elephants, Dogs, Tigers, Birds and monkeys while wearing her forest like fairy dress.

"And now for our last performance and our most awaited star of the night! Please welcome our very own Crazy Doll's Animal Manipulator JOY!"the announcer said as the crew started off releasing the animals which startled the audience, the animals became wild before the girl started singing with her honey sweet voice and calmed the wild beasts, she slowly started dancing minimal steps as the animals followed her swaying around with their eyes closed as the audience stood their with awe. A rope wrapped her figure as she was lifted above still singing her hearts out which made all the animals stood up and danced to the song she was singing. Everyone in the audience was amazed with the whole performance especially the last where in they couldn't believe that someone can actually manipulate animals.