Circus Girl 🎪Twenty

Chapter Title: Missing Princess

----

25 years ago....

Princess Mi Sun gave birth to healthy baby girl. While everyone in the Kingdom of Silla was enjoying the birth of a Princess. Some savages who who lived outside the boundaries of Silla has been planning on killing the Royal Family to avenge the death of their Leader.

A 5 months old baby girl was being carried by one of the court ladies while they were assisting the Royal Family to the carriage. A 5 year old Prince Kyungsoo was being held by the Royal Guards and behind him was the King.

"Papa, where are we going?"The innocent Prince asked.

"We are going to Joseon my son, the King has invited us for a feast in celebration of your sister's birth."The King exclaimed which made the Prince confused.

"Why do we need to go there? They can just come here."Kyungsoo trailed off which made the King and Queen to giggle with his remark.

"Don't worry, you'll meet a lot of kids your age when we visit Joseon."the King said which made the young Prince to be excited.

....

Arriving at the Kingdom of Joseon multiple palace staff were there to assist and accompany the Royal Family of Silla.

During the whole party, everyone was delighted to meet the young Princess who was being carried by the Queen.

"Oh my, you really did gave birth to a beauty as yourself."The Queen of Joseon exclaimed as she was holding a 1 year old Sungjae by her hand. "By the way this is our youngest son Sungjae, he's a year older."she added which made the Queen of Silla smile.

"Hello there Sungjae, this is..."the Queen was interrupted when one of her helpers came into view and whispered that the King was looking for her. "Excuse me."she exclaimed as Sungjae and the Queen of Joseon just nodded.

As the Queen of Silla made her way towards her husband the young Prince Sungjae was left baffled since he couldn't get the baby girls name.

"Are you alright Sungjae?"his Mother asked.

"Baby...."he trailed off which made his mother child upon witnessing her son's curiosity.

"Don't worry son, you'll meet her again when you grow up. You could marry her if you like as well. A Prince is always meant for a Princess."his Mother exclaimed which left the young Prince curious with his mother's words. "Aigoo, let's go find your older brothers. Dong Wook and Gong Yoo must be at the pavilion by now."the Queen exclaimed as she slowly carried Sungjae towards the pavilion.

After the party, the Royal Family of Silla bid goodbye to the Royal Family of Joseon.

"Uncle! Can't Kyungsoo just stay here?"a 6 year old Suho exclaimed which made everyone laugh.

"Aigoo, it would be nice if Kyunsoo could stay but his little sister needs her."The King of Joseon exclaimed. Everyone was interrupted when an innocent Sungjae spoke up.

"Baby... stay."he said which made the elders to glance his way as the innocent child was eagerly staring at a sleeping little baby girl.

"Hahaha. Looks like our little Sungjae fancies your little angel there."The Queen of Joseon said which made Kyungsoo walk up in front of his mother.