Circus Girl 🎪Three

(This chapter might be different from the original one since it was erased by Wattpad and I don't know why it happened so I came up on this version, I apologize if the first version was better. I couldn't remember the whole chapter I could only recall some events, I hope you guys would understand.)

Chapter Title: Bracelet

----

Lady So Hyun was passing by the palace to get all the books her Father told her to bring before she came across the two royalties namely So Rim and Tae Kwang, she was accompanied by her helpers.

"Fancy to see you two today, are you playing hide and seek?"she sweetly asked as the two shook their heads.

"Nope, we were hiding from my Mama. Why are you here Lady So Hyun?"So Rim asked.

"Oh I just got some books my Father ordered me to get, I'll be on my way now."She exclaimed as she was stopped by Tae Kwang.

"Noona, you were close with Uncle Sungjae right?"The young boy asked startling So Hyun with the sudden question, her heart thumped slightly at the mention of Sungjae.

"Ne, before why?"she managed to answer and smile.

"Do you know the Circus Girl? And if Uncle Sungjae had able to give her the bracelet back?"Tae Kwang straightly asked making So Hyun space out for a moment before snapping back to reality.

"By Circus Girl you mean Joy right?"she asked as the kids nodded. "Well I kind of know a small part of their story but I'm not sure if it may able to help your curious minds. I only met the girls once and it was like 6 years ago and during a circus show."So Hyun confessed.

"It's okay unnie, just tell us what you know and we'll ask Uncle Sungjae about the other parts."So Rim spoke with a smile.

"Well then, let's head somewhere less hot."So Hyun exclaimed then she called one of her helpers. "Could you get us some snacks and drinks, I think this kids could need some food."she added as her helpers nodded and went on their way. Then her attention fall back to the kids. "Okay where were we?"She asked the kids.

"To the time you met the Circus Girl."Tae Kwang pointed out.

"Oh yeah, so it started during a Circus Show where me and my brother attended and we came across your Uncles and Auntie."So Hyun started off as the two kids attention were now focused on her story.

.....

(6 years ago)

"Oppa, aren't they the Royal Kids?"So Hyun exclaimed while pointing towards a row seat being occupied by Hyunsik, Suho, Sungjae and Yerim.

"Where? I can't see them."Kim Heechul her brother said while glancing at the crowd.

"Aigoo, there."So Hyun again said while pointing at the four kids which made Heechul's eyes widen.

"Oh you're right. Let's say Hi."Heechul exclaimed as they saw them walked down the audience area and talked to one of the Circus stars.

So Hyun was the one who spoke up first to acknowledge their presence.

"Good evening your Majesties."she said which startled the four of them as the two siblings bowed down.

Yerim quickly stopped them while the others glanced on the sides to check if someone saw them.

"Pew! Good thing no one saw that."Suho exclaimed .

"Is their a problem your Majesty?"So Hyun asked politely which made Sungjae chuckle.