Circus Girl 🎪Ten

Chapter Title: Son Seungwan?

----

Yerim was already feeling anxious with what's going to happen after they meet the person she was talking about yesterday. Today was the only free time that person can come to the palace and explain to the three Princes' everything that happened 6 years ago.

So Rim and Tae Kwang were already with her waiting in the pavilion. Yerim instructed her helpers upon the arrival of her guest and inform them that they should assist the person to the pavilion where they would be waiting for him/her. On the other side, Suho wasn't really into whatever Yerim was planning but thankfully Sungjae and Hyunsik convinced him to just play along to prevent further problems.

"So what now you devil, where's that person you've been blabbering about yesterday?"Suho was growing inpatient with the situation since he couldn't accept the fact that his sister was back to pester his life.

"Just sit still you moron, she'd be here any moment now."Yerim exclaimed which made everything to get even more interested upon knowing that the guest would be a girl.

"Ugh! Make sure whatever you are pulling through today would suffice the time I'm actually wasting right now."Suho said annoyed which made his sister just roll her eyes coz of his childish behavior.

"Yeah like you've better things to do anyway."Yerim snapped. Their natural bickering was interrupted when one of the helpers announced that the guest has arrived.

The 5 of them were all waiting patiently by the pavilion while Yerim went to approach her, as their heads turned to the sides when they all spot a long blonde hair lady walking in a black dress covered by a big green jacket and wearing a black wedged heels.

"No way!"Hyunsik exclaimed clearly surprised.

O___O

"Now this situation is truly not wasting my time."Suho exclaimed to himself that left the two kids confused.

"Why? Who's the lady?"Tae Kwang asked.

"Wow she's pretty."So Rim comments still her eyes locked on the new arrived stranger.

"Wendy-noona?"Sungjae trailed off suprised as well. The two kids snapped as their eyes widen upon hearing from their Uncle Sungjae that the lady approaching them with Yerim beside her was one of the Crazy Dolls and the inventor of Yerim's bracelet.

"Daebak!"they all said at the same time as Wendy stood up in front of them and bowed down to greet them properly.

"Hello, it's been a long time."Wendy smiled sweetly which made everyone to stare at her in awe.

"Everyone please meet Seungwan, Son Seungwan or better known as Wendy from Crazy Dolls."Yerim introduced her as everyones eyes widen even more.

------
PRINCE SUNGJAE

DAEBAK! Am I dreaming? Is Wendy-noona or Seungwan-noona according to Yerim actually is in front of me? She looked different now, she gained some weight in a good way though and her hair, she's blonde now? It may be rude to stare at people but I just can't help myself. It's been 6 freaking years!

"Uhm hello again, I'm Son Seungwan."she introduced herself again but this time with her new name. I was about to say something when the two kids beat me to it.

"Oh my God! So you're the lady who made Auntie's bracelet!"So Rim exclaimed pointing at Yerim's wrist. Bracelet? I never knew Wendy made her a bracelet?

"And your the girl who has a rock star boyfriend named Chanyeol."Tae Kwang added. Rock star boyfriend?! Chanyeol?! And why do I feel like this kids know a lot more than I do? Am I that busy this days? Then my gaze went back to Wendy as she started talking.