Circus Girl 🎪Nine

(I'm really sorry for everyone who started to read this story, I know it lacked 2 chapters and I'm able to fix it in due time. I know it took really long for me but I was too preoccupied with my other on going stories at the same time I just finished the other new one, so I'm here back to fix the last two chapters.)

Chapter Title: Opposite Attracts

----

Upon arriving at the Palace, Sungjae together with So Rim, Tae Kwang and Changsub were immediately welcomed by the Queen In Na and Princess Ga Eun.

"Oh noonas? What are two doing here?"he asked confused since the normally wouldn't be hanging out by the entrance door.

"Good thing you guys are back, let's quickly head to the living room. We have a special guest and she has something to tell you and your cousins."Ga Eun explained while dragging Sungjae as In Na simply just held unto the two kids as they all walked towards the living room. Changsub managed to go back to his spot and excused himself.

Despite the confusion and interest Sungjae was feeling, he trusted his two sisters about the sudden situation. And he was trying to think hard on who would want to see them this urgently and why him and his cousins.

Wait?! Is Joy here?

That one thought occurred to him but he quickly shrugged it off since that would be impossible to believe.

"Mama, who is our visitor?"So Rim asked her Mother making In Na smile at the little angel.

"Oh you'll be surprised to see her, I'll even bet you'll jump and hug her."In Na stated. The two kids were excited to know who the lady visitor they have.

When they almost reached the living room door they came across Suho and Hyunsik looking really confused at the same time tired from the last work they did.

"Oh Sungjae."Suho exclaimed then quickly both of them acknowledged the the royal family. As they all entered the room together.

"Do you know she would be? It's making me nervous I don't know why."Hyunsik whispered to him.

"I don't know myself. Let's just meet with her and hear her out."Sungjae exclaimed.

They clearly saw a woman facing her back to them who was casually sitting and drinking her cup of tea. Suho was utterly uninterested as he quickly try to ask the visitor with his smooth talking.

"Good evening miss, they say you have something you need to tell us?"Suho asked immediately not bothering to know who she was first.

Hyunsik and Sungjae was about to add some more questions themselves but was immediately stopped when the woman stood up and faced them.

O____O

"Yerim!"Hyunsik and Sungjae.

"Auntie!"So Rim and Tae Kwang.

"Oh no!!! THE DEVIL IS BACK!!!"Suho yelled in horror.

-----

Queen In Na together with the kids and Princess Go Eun excused themselves as they left the four to talk about their prior topic.

"Can you freaking stop glaring at me?!"Yerim exclaimed while she shoot glares back at her older brother.

"Can't help it! Why the hell are you here?!"Suho couldn't hide his frustrations.

"Oh shut up! It's not like I wanted to come back unannounced anyway, I came because I have something to tell you something important and I'm pretty sure the three of you would be willing to kill a lion just to know it."Yerim stated. Hyunsik and Sungjaw just stood there listening to them.