Circus Girl 🎪Five

Chapter Title: Town Lady

----

So Rim together with her helpers and  bodyguards accompanying her went to town since she wanted to buy some gifts for her Uncles upcoming arrival this afternoon from the Kingdom of Silla, she was so excited that she invited Tae Kwang to accompany her but the little boy decline since according to him he didn't felt like being her butler the whole day.

"Young Miss, where should we head first?"her bodyguard Changsub asked the little royal.

"Uhm.. what would you think my uncles would like?"she asked the older guy as he smiled to her and guided her towards the garments store.

"I prefer you give Prince Suho something that matches his style. A new pair of gloves for the winter season could suffice."Changsub said as So Rim's eyes brightened as she rushed towards the store and ask the lady for a well made winter gloves.

After purchasing the gloves, So Rim got an idea of buying her Uncle Hyunsik a new music notebook for his new songs. She always knew how her Uncle loves making new songs and playing music, she was about to pay in the cashier when she bumped into some boy who was running around the store.

"My apologize miss."the boy apologized politely as he quickly ran off the place. So Rim couldn't understand why the boy wasn't with someone and his clothes were filthy and he also looked skinny. So Rim slowly walked up to Changsub and tugged his shirt.

"Ajusshi, was that boy homeless?"she innocently asked as Changsub nodded. "Can we buy some food for him? He must be hungry."she spoke up which surprised him as well as the other helpers who were with them.

"It's not really necessary your Majesty."Changsub spoke but the little Princess was eager to buy the young boy some food to eat.

They went to a nearby bakeshop and bought some bread for him. When they found where the boy was staying they saw someone talking to him, So Rim couldn't stop herself to walk up to the boy and the lady in front of him. So Rim was surprised to see that the lady already gave the boy food, though it were snacks rather than bread. The boy noticed her appearance as he acknowledged her as the town lady glanced back.

"Oh, so you made some friends now huh, Ryu?"the lady asked the boy with a smile. So Rim was in awe to see a beautiful woman with short black hair in front of her, unconsciously she bowed down to her and smiled brightly.

"My name is So Rim."She introduced herself to her as the lady smiled with her cute introduction.

"Nice to meet you So Rim, are those bread for Ryu?"the lady asked as she noticed the small pack of bread she was holding.

"Ne, I thought he might be hungry so I bought some food for him."So Rim said.

"How nice of you, I've also seen this little guy wandering around town as well. So I gave him some snacks, looks like we thought of the same thing."The lady said as she patted her head in a sign of her a good job. One of the helpers were about to scold the stranger lady with her act of rudeness towards the Princess of Joseon but Changsub stopped her from doing so, before they left the castle the Queen informed them that they should not address So Rim as a Princess outside so no one will know her identity and swarm over her.

They talked for a while, as So Rim was actually enjoying the lady's company when she remembered that she haven't bought something for her Uncle Sungjae.

"Oh no!"she exclaimed which surprised her new found friend.

"Is everything alright little So Rim?"she asked. So Rim just looked at her with her worried face as the lady couldn't contain herself from giggling from her cuteness.