Circus Girl 🎪Seventeen

Chapter Title: Marriage?!

----
PRINCE SUNGJAE

It's been a week since the four sisters last came here. I've been trying to visit her during her part time and at her cafe but she's always not there it's either she's at home with her niece and doesn't want to go out or just doesn't want to see me. Hahaha.

I was passing by the kids room when I saw So Rim and Tae Kwang doing something, I let their helpers acknowledge my presence before they announce to the kids about my arrival as they both jolted from the bed and ran towards the door.

"Uncle Sungjae!!!"They both exclaimed at the same time.

"Hey Kids, what are you up to?"I asked noticing a lot of things scattered on the bed.

"Oh this? We are making baby Chandy's bracelet. Auntie Seungwan taught us how to make bracelets."So Rim answered as Tae Kwang just nodded in agreement. Oh yeah by the way, the kids added the girls auntie but for some reason they only call Joy as eonnie.

"Jinja? What's the occasion?"I asked.

"Eh? Didn't appa tell you?"Tae Kwang asked confused.

"Tell me about what?"I was confused on what they were referring to. Am I missing something?

"Soo Young-eonnie and her family are invited for dinner later. Appa said he has some announcement about something."So Rim answered which made me confused even more. The Crazy Dolls are coming for dinner? And what announcement is Hyung talking about?

"Okay. I'll come play with you later, I need to see your parents first."I told them as they just nodded and I took my leave.

What is my brothers planning on doing? And why are the Crazy Dolls involved? Don't tell me they're actually continuing on doing it?

-----

"Ah hyung!"I exclaimed after finding out what the dinner was all about.

"What's with your whining? You like the idea too."Dong Wook-hyung exclaimed as they are playing some board games.

"That's not the point."I trailed off before hearing soft chuckles from my other brother Gong Yoo.

"Hahaha! He's just tensed on how Sooyoung-ssi would react after she finds out about the news."Gong Yoo-hyung said as I glared at him. What does he mean by that?

"You're right, the way Sooyoung almost punched him the other night. That was priceless, let's make sure when we announce later Sungjae would be next to her, so she can easily punch him on the spot."Dong Wook-hyung suggested as the two of them high fived each other like I'm not here listening to every word they are saying.

"God you two don't act your age."I spoke as they just made a stupid face.

"Just go get ready already. I know how excited you are to see her."Dong Wook-hyung motioning me to leave. But before I left the place I glance back and ask them the question that's been bothering me for a while.

"Does the Head Ministers know about this announcement?"I asked as the both of them stopped fooling around and faced me seriously.

"Let's talk about that after the dinner."Dong Wook-hyung exclaimed in full seriousness. So I guess they weren't informed yet, well it might be true that the Palace Ministers has fully given us the freedom to choose to whom we want to marry, but it still bothers me on how they would react if they found out that the ladies we want to marry are the people who worked on an entertainment show the late King of Joseon has banned from the country.