Circus Girl 🎪Seven

Chapter Title: Love Hate

----
PRINCE HYUNSIK

(6 years earlier)

I was already settling out things in our new place with the four sisters, when I accidentally stepped on a stick looking thing on the floor and it broke into two. I was about to pick it up when I suddenly heard a loud yell coming from behind me.

"Yah! Paboya! Why did you broke my torch?!!"I saw Seulgi yelled as she was furiously glaring at me.

"I'm sorry, it was an-"I was cut off when she hit me on the shoulders.

"I hate you! You jerk!"she yelled as she stormed out of the room which confused Joy and Sungjae who came back from buying some bread and fruits.

"What just happened there?"Sungjae as he placed the fruits on the table as Joy was following behind him. Then I just pointed towards the broken torch on the floor as Joy's eyes widen.

"Omo! That's the torch our Eomma gave her when we we started performing in the Circus."Joy exclaimed in shock as Sungjae and my eyes widen from what we heard.

"Oh shit."I cursed as Sungjae covered Joy's ears to prevent her from hearing such words.

"You should apologize Hyunsik, that thing was precious."Sungjae told me as I nodded and quickly run after Seulgi.

....

When all my effort, I couldn't find where Seulgi was. I picked up the broken torch as I started fixing it, while I was engrossed with the poor thing's recovery Joy gave me something that might help SUPER GLUE.

"Thanks."I said with a smile.

"It's okay just let her cool off."Joy reminded me before she went back to washing her clothes.

Moments later Seulgi came back from somewhere and frowned immediately when she saw that I was trying my best to fix her torch. She cleared her throat as I stood up startled as I faced her.

"I've been looking for you."I told her as she just stared at me. "Look I'm really sorry, it wasn't my intention. I'm going to fix it."I added but she had no reaction.

"Just throw it away."she said with her cold voice. I was being nice and all but she's always like this, she doesn't listen to anything I say.

"Look I'll pay you back the damage."I said which made her roll her eyes.

"No need Prince, that torch was priceless anyway."she said as she walked passed me.

Leaving me fully confused then Joy came again carrying a basket of her clothes as she was about to hang her clothes when she noticed that her sister was back and I was stunner on my spot.

"What did she say?"Joy asked as lifted my gaze as I stare in confusion to her.

"I don't know she's so cold to me. She even said she hated me."I trailed off which eyes widen a bit.

"Oh no, when says she hates you she means it. So I think your on her hate list now. She really doesn't like guys that much specially who are out our league, I guess she was uncomfortable knowing that you were a Prince and then this happened. I'm really sorry."Joy said with sadness in her eyes. Aigoo! No wonder Sungjae is head over heels with this girl, she's damn cute and sweet. He's a lucky bastard if he actually gets her.