Circus Girl 🎪Twelve

Chapter Title: SungJoy

(this would be a bit of a humor chapter but not that much)
----

PARK SOO YOUNG
(Finally her Point of View)

I just stood their like a statue as Sungjae.. I mean Prince Sungjae was practically hugging me, my mind was being on panic as my whole body just shut down and I broke into tears for I didn't know what to do in this kind of situation. It's been 6 years since last I saw him and it's been 3 years since me, Irene and Seulgi-eonnie had move back to Joseon. Never had it crossed my mind that we would actually meet like this, him hugging me and practically making me feel like he missed me. It just feels so wrong for I hurt him before and it also feels nice since I too missed him the whole damn time!

But how? How did they knew we were here? How did he know my new identity name? And why is Hyunsik-oppa giving me that weird face which actually made me laugh that caused Sungjae to broke the semi awkward hug as he stared at me confused like I grow another head or something.

"S.sorry, I know it's a bad timing to laugh but I just couldn't take it."I exclaimed still half laughing as I wipe the tears from my eyes as I pointed towards Hyunsik-oppa. "He was making weird faces that really looked way too funny."I added as Sungjae glanced back at his older cousin and gave him a questioning look.

"What? I couldn't help it, besides I didn't actually planned on making it funny looking. I was just expressing to her my question."Hyunsik defended himself which made me smile upon the two cousins cute interaction. I can't believe this two haven't changed a bit, thought they all matured and their body build has changed as well. Before they looked like kids who were malnourished or something so I guess they hired a new cook in the castle, they look so fine now.

"You can stop checking us out now."Sungjae spoke which made me instantly glare at his assumption.

"I was not."I snapped.

"Yeah. I wouldn't get mad if you were only checking me out but since you stared at that idiot I was kind of jealous."he spoke casually which made me blush. Why is he acting like we've been in touch for the past 6 years? I was going to ask him but Hyunsik spoke up first as he asked something I never thought he would actually ask since this guy was really similar as my stubborn sister.

"Where's Seulgi and what's her new name?"Hyunsik-oppa asked. I stared at him for a while before Sungjae snapped his fingers in front of me clearly disturbing my observation. Jeez! This guy is acting like a boyfriend when we just freaking met for like after 6 damn years.

"Seulgi."I said which made him confuse. "Kang Seulgi."I added which surprised him.

"Why?"he asked.

"She didn't want to change her First name since a particular someone called it a stupid name yet said it suited her."I smiled at him as I saw a touch of red on his cheek.  "I really don't know what you three Princes' deal is but she's having her regular ballet classes in *toot* next to the bridal store."I told him as he nodded and practically hugged me and whispered a thank you before I saw him left the place together with a guy named Peniel.

So I was left with this guy and the guy behind him which I recognized as the man who was with the two kids named So Rim and Tae Kwang. Omo! I practically covered my mouth for my sudden shock expression as I just realized something. I kept staring at Sungjae and Changsub back and forth! Omo! It's confirmed.

"Hey what kind of look is that? Don't tell me you are actually thinking that I'm into guys now right?"Sungjae asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, that would be a better idea but no. I just realized something on how you knew we were here."I said which he looked at me seriously and motioned me to take a seat. He was practically motioning the seat beside him but I chose the one beside Changsub which I received a glare from him and I didn't really care. This guy practically became a jerk after 6 years where's the sweet Sungjae I met before? Jeez he practically murdered the real Sungjae and this guy in front of me is just a doppelgänger.