Epilogue

After 10 years...

Queen Tae Hee was already busy in preparing for the event for tonight as her daughter Sooyoung and son Deuk Hwa started running around the palace holding a bubble maker.

"Mama! Look!"Sooyoung exclaimed as she blew multiple bubbles in the air as the Queen just smiled at her daughter's cuteness.

"That's very sweet of you darling, but can you and your brother play in your room. Mama's busy right now."she exclaimed which made Sooyoung nod and carefully tugged her brother's arm as they walk towards their room.

Being so busy with everything else, Tae Hee was startled upon the sudden presence of her husband King Sungjae.

"Aish! Yah! Don't sneak up on me like that!"she snapped at him which made the mischievous King chuckle upon her wife's cuteness. Then Tae Hee went back on organizing everything as she ignored her husband who was trying his best to catch her attention.

He held a paper from the table and started forming a paper plane aiming towards Tae Hee when he was startled upon her words.

"If you're here to play around you better leave before I poke your eyes with that paper plane you're holding."she exclaimed still having her back facing him.

"Jeez, you've been no fun Love."he exclaimed which made her glance at him as she stuck her tongue out making the King laugh at her adorable gesture. Their little childish bickering was interrupted when the door suddenly opened revealing a crying Sooyoung and a terrified looking Deuk Hwa.

"Papa!"Sooyoung yelled as she ran towards her Father.

"Aigoo, what happened to you Joyiah?"he asked her daughter.

By the way, since the Queen can no longer be addressed by her previous names, she decided to embrace her real name which is Tae Hee and handed her other name to her daughter Sooyoung, it was Sungjae's idea to nickname their daughter Joy which confused Tae Hee but in the end she already got used to it.

"It wasn't my fault! I swear!"Deuk Hwa started to defend himself.

"Aigoo, looks like your son made your daughter cry again."Tae Hee spoke chuckling seeing their son flaring red upon his nervousness.

"What did you do this time Yook?"Sungjae eyed his son. He also made a nickname to their son as Yook meaning six his favorite number.

"It really wasn't me Papa!"the young boy insisted which made Tae Hee walk over to the three of them.

"That's unusual. If it wasn't you, then who made your sister cry?"Tae Hee asked Yook. The boy was about to answer when the door suddenly opened again revealing a 16 year old So Rim pinching the ear of a young boy about 9 years old.

"Here's the culprit!"So Rim exclaimed while behind them was a 16 year old Tae Kwang carrying a 5 year old little girl behind him and a girl about Joy's age standing next to them.

"Omo! So Rim-ie! Tae Kwang-ah! You're here!"Tae Hee exclaimed running towards them and giving them a hug.

"Nice to see you too auntie, we just arrived with our parents. They are currently talking to your parents as well, before we bumped into your little kids and this brat spilled the bubble mix on Joyiah's clothes."So Rim said as the young boy just hid his face out of embarrassment.

Tae Hee just smiled at her nephew, yep! He's her nephew he's name is Jonghyun, the son of Lady Joo Hyun and Prince Suho. While the two girls with Tae Kwang are Lady Seulgi and Prince Hyunsik's daughters, the older one is Sunmi while the young one was Sulli.