Circus Girl 🎪Twenty-five

Chapter Title: Wake up

-----
PARK SOO YOUNG

It has been a week now since I woken up and Sungjae still fast asleep. I've grown worried, what if he doesn't wake up? I would blame myself, though the Doctor said he's already in stable state but why on earth is he still sleeping? Was he that tired from looking for me and saving me in the end?

And it has already been a week since I found out that I was a royalty. Who would have known? Mama Yoona actually saved me from those savages who tried to harm me when I was a few months old. I can't believe it actually happened? I thought those kind of things only happen in movies or in theater plays.

The Queen of Si.. I mean my Mom has been convincing me to go to back to Silla for me to be welcomed as the Crown Princess of Silla. Yep! You read it right, not a normal Princess but a Crowned one. They've been looking for me for I would become the Queen. From a freak of a Circus Girl to the Queen of Silla, slap me! I must be dreaming.

I wanted to come with them and see my relatives and also the home I was supposed to grew up but I can't seem to leave Sungjae behind especially now that he's still unconscious. Though my Mom and Dad understood my reason they made Kyungsoo-oppa stay as well to accompany me, and by the time Sungjae gains consciousness I would be sent immediately to Silla for my coronation.

I'm at Sungjae's room together with Seungwan-eonnie she's always with me where ever I go, she even teased me one time that among the four of us she was the only person who didn't marry a Prince, but she didn't regret marrying her husband of course.

"Eonnie, how long do you think Sungjae would keep on sleeping? Coz honestly I'm going to kill him myself for making me worried like this."I exclaimed as Seungwan-eonnie just chuckle upon my statement.

"Aigoo Sooyoungah, I mean Princess Tae Hee."she pointed out as I glared at her. Jeez! Yeah I almost forgot my real name was Tae Hee, but for some reason I don't want people calling me that. I feel odd like that name doesn't suit me even though it was originally mine.

Growing up in the Circus and being called as Joy for 20 years was like normal for me, and being able to finally have a real name which I picked for myself as Park Sooyoung was like a gift for me. And knowing that I'll be changing it again makes me feel off, then for the last years of my life I've been living as three persons in one lifetime. But I still prefer people calling me Joy or Sooyoung, I might just use my real name Tae Hee when people address me royally. But for the mean time Sooyoung would suffice.

"Whatever Wendy."I exclaim making her laugh. Suddenly Kyungsoo-oppa knocked on the door carrying a tray of food for our lunch.

"Tae Hee and Seungwan, you should eat lunch. You two must be starving."he spoke which slightly made me uncomfortable, I already told him to just call me Joy or Sooyoung but he prefers to call me Tae Hee since that's what her sister's name is. Aigoo! I feel like I'm three persons at once.

"Thank you oppa."I said as he excused himself as he went back to the King of Joseon's quarters.

I also found out that Kyungsoo-oppa has no plans on ruling the Kingdom of Silla. That's why I'm the crown Princess, I shall be engaged to someone who would become the King of Silla and I as the Queen. Though my parents haven't told me anything about the marriage though, and I have no idea on ruling the Kingdom? All I know is how to manage my little cafe Red Velvet that's it.

Gosh! Why is my life getting more complicated as it is.

------

The next day Sooyoung still was in Sungjae's side waiting for him to wake up as Seungwan went back home. She couldn't accompany her since Chandy was having a fever, it was fine for Sooyoung since she could just handle it herself.