Circus Girl 🎪Eleven

Chapter Title: Young Love

----

"Wait So Rim can you say that again? You recognize this people?"Yerim spoke as she pointed at the photograph.

"Yes. But only two of them, this one here and this one."she said pointing at Joy and Irene.

"No way! Where and when?!!"an overly energetic Suho exclaimed.

"In town the day I bought your gifts and the time me and Tae Kwang went to buy cake for mom."So Rim answered still clueless on what was happening.

"So that was recently? So they're still here!"Hyunsik exclaimed.

"Eh, but you met them too Uncle Sungjae remember. You met them by the entrance of the cafe."Tae Kwang trailed off which surprised Sungjae.

"No way! So Joy and Irene was Soo Young and Joo Hyun you were talking about?!"Sungjae exclaimed as the two kids nodded.

"Yes. This girl here is Park Soo Young, and the pretty lady is Bae Joo Hyun."So Rim pin point Joy and Irene in the picture.

"So they really did changed their names."Seungwan said teary eyed. She missed her sister so much she wanted to leave and go to them.

"Hey kids, can you tell us where you met Joy and Irene? I mean Soo Young and Joo Hyun?"Yerim asked.

"Okay, but I don't know if they are still there. I remember them mentioning they have other works, but Soo Young-eonnie always treats us at Red Velvet Cafe."So Rim answered as everyone started to stood up.

"Hey where are you going?"Yerim noticed the three guys marching towards the gates.

"Where else? We're going to see them and take them here."Hyunsik pointed out.

"What? Are you out of your mind? They might flip out when you guys suddenly show up, and what reason would you guys tell them?"Yerim snapped. Then Suho just smirked upon hearing her question.

"Just leave it to us. We promise you that we'll bring those three back."Suho exclaimed.

"Let me come with you."Seungwan declared which surprised everyone.

"Eh? But you just got here. Let them go first those idiots will find a way somehow."Yerim said. Sungjae walked up to Seung wan and hugged her.

"Don't worry, we promise to let you see them again."Sungjae whispered as Seungwan just nodded in agreement.

"Thank you so much."She answered back breaking off the hug as the three of them together with Changsub and Peniel.

------
Red Velvet Cafe

The five of them went inside the cafe, Sungjae was the one who approached the cashier who's name was written on her name plate Yerin.

"Excuse me. Can I ask you something?"Sungjae asked which surprised the young lady when she recognized who was talking to her.

"P..Prince S..ungjae?"the girl said nervously. Sungjae managed to smile at her which calmed her down. "I mean yes, you can ask anything your majesty."she said and bowed to him.

"It's fine, may I ask if you know someone named Park Soo Young and Bae Joo Hyun that comes around here?"Sungjae asked. Which made Yerin raise her eyebrow.

"Are you referring to Joy and Irene-eonnie?"Yerin asked which surprised the three Princes.

"Yes. Do they happen to work here?"Sungjae answered.

"A yes and a no."Yerin answered which confused him.

"What do you mean?"he asked.

"Yes, coz Joy happens to be the owner of this cafe and no since they don't come to work like taking orders, she just come here for dinner with her sisters after their work."Yerin answered.